18 of 52 and Wordless Wednesday #35

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Forever In Blue Jeans






Shocks I am still not anywhere near my 52th entry hehe But I am really enjoying this meme! Glad to be part of it! Anyways, here's my entry for this week. Was taken last December during our team's Christmas Dinner Party at Congo Grill. Posing with me are my two closest friends.


21 lovely thoughts on this:

carrielt January 7, 2010 at 10:25 PM  

Wait you look about 15 years old. How can you have a child! ;)

Kerslyn January 7, 2010 at 10:31 PM  

hello gurl! thanks for dropping by my WW entry. I agree with Carrielt, you look like in your teens! what's the secret?hehehe

Marice January 7, 2010 at 11:28 PM  

hahahah u guys are funny! yah i know im petite hehehe

Carin January 7, 2010 at 11:55 PM  

yeah, I'm with the other ladies! But petite and young looking are two different things! Can I have both? LOL! =) Great picture!

VanillaSeven January 8, 2010 at 12:30 AM  

Looks like you and your friend had a very good time there ;)
You must be looking forward for another gathering!

Robyn January 8, 2010 at 12:47 AM  

Looks like a very fun time!

Darcie January 8, 2010 at 1:57 AM  

What a fun picture to remember that night with your two good friends!

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ January 8, 2010 at 2:20 AM  

Heii BFF!!!
Look @ Ü all pretty and Sexy!
Great Picture of y'all!
Have a Lovely♥Thursday!

jen@odbt January 8, 2010 at 2:39 AM  

Very cute! I agree with everyone - looking great. I wish I could be wearing a tank top...it's freezing here.

Marice January 8, 2010 at 2:51 AM  

thanks Jen! but u know what i always love to wear those great sweatshirt but its not applicable here.

Carol January 8, 2010 at 3:19 AM  

Hi Marice,

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. :-)

That's a great photo with your friends. I'll check back next week again. BTW, I'm only at week 20, so I know what you mean.

Carol

Maria @ Conversations with Moms January 9, 2010 at 6:24 AM  

I agree with everyone else. Can I see some photo I.D. You cannot be old enough to be a Mom.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP