10 Best Movies You’ve Seen Lately

Wednesday, January 13, 2010



Here's my recent list, these are not all New movies, just the movies I have seen recently :) and in no particular order:
1. Avatar (can I write it 10 times? hahahah) (5 stars)
2. Cloudy with a chance of meatballs (4 stars)
3. Taking of Pelham 123 (5 stars)
4. Astroboy (5 stars)
5. Marriage Proposal (5 stars)
6. Saw 6 (3 stars)
7. New Moon (4 stars)
8. Planet 51 (3 stars)
9. The Final Destination (4 stars)
10. G.I. Joe (5 stars)

By the way I have included my rating on each :)

5 lovely thoughts on this:

Mama Ko January 13, 2010 at 2:57 AM  

Hi Marice visiting here on tuesday.This is a new meme. i wanna join this. I lookforward to see the move the proposal.

Marice January 13, 2010 at 3:27 AM  

thanks for the visit sis! and glad you are joining :)

He & Me + 3 January 14, 2010 at 12:02 AM  

Thanks for the rating too. We loved Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. Cute movie. Haven't seen any of the other ones yet. Oh no on Planet 51..we wanted to see that this weekend. Maybe we wont.

Marice January 14, 2010 at 12:59 AM  

no prob Mimi :) there's something missing on Planet 51. Cuteness I think :)

Paula January 16, 2010 at 9:06 AM  

Seeing your list makes me think andami ko na talaga na miss na movie. I need to catch up!
But Avatar, I watched that. it's one of the best talaga. :)

Handy Reviews
Mommy Diary
Paula's Place
Dadedidodu

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP