Wordless Wednesday #26 and Sepia Scene #18

Wednesday, December 16, 2009






Goofing around with Lolo and Tita Aya

On the other note:


This isn't really much Wordless since I have seen a lot of movies lately, I guess I owe you guys a lot of reviews too. I will try this to be a spoiler-free review and pardon me if it won't be like those movie critic-made reviews because I am not. Let me start with The Taking of Pelham 123, I know that wasn't included on my previous posts but this is the recent. I just saw that movie this morning (Phil time), last night to most of you guys and I have enjoyed it not just because I am Travolta and Denzel's fan. Here's a brief sypnosis from IMDb:

Four heavily armed men, led by Bernard Ryder (John Travolta), board the New York City subway 6 train departed from Pelham Bay Park Station at 1:23 p.m., and proceed to take control of it. Click here to read more.
Casts of this flick are great! There's no overkill and I love how they portray their roles most especially Denzel's. Travolta and Washington's chemistry really plays a lot in this flick's success. For me it's not just one of those hostage-taking drama or flicks. Story isn't dragging, it's action and suspense-packed but don't expect much blood on this flick. It really was a great performance and a movie worth watching.

29 lovely thoughts on this:

Daddy Forever December 16, 2009 at 11:47 PM  

I like that movie too. It kept me wondering what's going to happen next.

Gabriel December 17, 2009 at 1:44 AM  

Great picture! And good movie review as well, I'll make sure I get that one!

Marie Höglund December 17, 2009 at 2:09 AM  

Looks like you having a good time. Thanks for stopping by :-)

Annie December 17, 2009 at 2:09 AM  

Grampas always make such great fun targets!! Whoo Who

He & Me + 3 December 17, 2009 at 2:35 AM  

I have been wanting to see that movie. Cute picture...I can feel the love.

Phylameana December 17, 2009 at 2:44 AM  

Fun family photo. One for the holiday scrapbook! Happy Holidays and WW.

Perry December 17, 2009 at 2:46 AM  

Very cute picture! It is if he is sitting with the santa hat pushed on him and thinking "if I must" but you know he loves it. :-)

My Color Photo Blog
My Monochrome Blog

dianne - bunny trails December 17, 2009 at 3:08 AM  

Looks like a lot of fun!! Great shot.

BTW - my pic is not cheese (contrary to popular belief). It's a bar of soap being grated to make laundry soap. Thanks for dropping by. :D

Diane AZ December 17, 2009 at 3:09 AM  

What a fun wordless sepia scene, sure made me smile, love the red hat!

Alicia December 17, 2009 at 3:20 AM  

Aww! What a cute photo of all of them!!!

Julia December 17, 2009 at 3:22 AM  

Great photo! Happy WW!

Stacie December 17, 2009 at 4:13 AM  

I love the picture! I love seeing peo0ple goof around in pictures and having fun!

@nemonen December 17, 2009 at 4:17 AM  

Lovely and funny sepia. Like it!

JamericanSpice December 17, 2009 at 4:54 AM  

It's so much fun to enjoy family time :) Love the photo.

And I think I might rent that movie.

Martha in PA December 17, 2009 at 5:03 AM  

Great picture. I liked the movie and the cast as well, just wished they would use the "F" bomb a little less frequently!

Sukhmandir Kaur December 17, 2009 at 5:37 AM  

They are all first rate actors and its bound to be suspenseful capitalizing on our fears. hopefully could teach us something.

SquirrelQueen December 17, 2009 at 6:55 AM  

A great picture for Wordless. I love that movie, anything with Washington and Travolta will always be good.
The Road to Here

January December 17, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

Hi Marice! Ang kulit ng Sepia Scene. lol! fun fun fun talaga! I posted my first entry hope you can visit too...

Evan's Mom December 17, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

Goofing around with Lolo is always fun! And he's perfect to play as Santa!
Happy WW!

♡ N o r e e n December 18, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

Alam mo kakapanood ko lang nyan Pelham 123 and nagustuhan namin ng asawa ko!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP