Wordless Wednesday #20 and Sepia Scene #16

Wednesday, December 2, 2009







Our baby posing with her fave character, Pooh! I left Pooh's color and the rest in Sepia tone :) Hope you like it!

26 lovely thoughts on this:

Trish December 2, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

Great photo and she is adorable!

http://justthe6ofus.net/wordpress/?p=6204

Daddy Forever December 3, 2009 at 3:55 AM  

Your daughter is so cool. I hope she gets lots of Pooh presents for Christmas.

Sukhmandir Kaur December 3, 2009 at 4:06 AM  

That's so cute, she's adorable!

Ralph December 3, 2009 at 5:19 AM  

She has a look of concern, probably just a little bit. But a smile starts to emerge, because who could resist a smile with Pooh nearby?

Marice December 3, 2009 at 5:53 AM  

thanks guys.. that's an inflatable Pooh by the way.. prolly thats why you have seen a bit of concern feeling there Ralph :) she's afraid that she'll push Pooh way too much for her to stumble :)

Naomi December 3, 2009 at 6:08 AM  

Her piggytails are so cute!

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy December 3, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

I love it when people do that to pictures! I need to learn how - That picture is adorable!

Buckeroomama December 3, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

My girl loves Pooh, too! :)

Perry December 3, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

She is very cute indeed. :-) Thanks for visiting my blog!!

SandyCarlson December 3, 2009 at 10:35 AM  

She is lovely. Pooh's da man!

Heather December 3, 2009 at 12:22 PM  

Pooh is definitely a timeless favorite!

Jane December 3, 2009 at 8:46 PM  

A lovely moment captured, she is a beautiful child and love the pinky sepia tone you have given the image too. Thanks for sharing:)

JunieRose2005 December 3, 2009 at 10:57 PM  

Oh! What a sweetie she is!! :)


Junie

TwentySomethingMomma December 3, 2009 at 11:10 PM  

Adorable - I love her pig-tails!

Happy WW!

kaye December 4, 2009 at 12:05 AM  

I think all kids love Winnie the Pooh. If you want to wander down my road I’m home.

Marie December 4, 2009 at 12:06 AM  

Very cute! Love what you did with the picture. It adds something.

Jamie December 4, 2009 at 1:34 AM  

Aww! How cute, I love it!

Nina December 4, 2009 at 5:31 AM  

Lovely combination of sepia and color!

Imagination December 4, 2009 at 7:58 AM  

Wow, I really love what you’re doing at your blog. Keep up the great work!
A favorite website and children’s author that I’d like to share http://DannyTheDragon.com the book is a nomine for Best Children’s Picture Book of 2009! I think you may like to visit the author as well http://TinaTurbin.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP