Top Card Droppers for the Month of November

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanks to the following droppers for your continuous support! Love you guys!

Dropper
# of drops
Mom's Place
26
Patsy's Words of Wisdom
25
iTravel
21
Tyson Chaney's Life 2000
19
Meow Diaries
14
Grampy and You!
13
The Everyday Adventurer
12
oldskul
12
Coming Back to Life
11
Metallman's Reverie
11

And to show my gratitude, I will be giving out 100 EC credits to the top dropper for November and 50 ECs for the rest. Sorry, I know it's not that much! Thanks again! Happy dropping!



2 lovely thoughts on this:

kat December 2, 2009 at 7:10 PM  

Hi sis...hay sus nag abala ka pa ng EC credits...hehehe anyway THANK YOU at kahit walang EC credits mag do-drop pa rin ako dito..hehe

TY ulit..

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP