Thursday Thunks #13

Thursday, December 10, 2009



1. Isn't showing a c ondom commercial during S ex Rehab With Dr Drew almost like showing a pain narcotic or an alcohol commercial during Intervention? havent seen that so no idea!

2. Burger King and Ronald McDonald met Colonel Sanders in a dark alley. They beat him down for just serving chicken and not sharing his "11 herbs & spices". The Colonel goes down. Begs for his life. Where do they go to eat afterwards? Jollibee? heheh

3. You take a shower, go to leave the bathroom and the door is stuck. Due to humidity and moisture it won't budge. It will not open. No one else is home. You can't go out the window. How long do you sit in the bathroom and how do you occupy your time? Hmm long enough til I figure out how to unlock it! Hmm, maybe a hot water will do??

4. You are a rockstar, but you need a cool rocker name. What is it and how did you decide on that name? I really couldn't think of anything cool, so I tried looking around and I found this "Fragola".. sounds cool right? love its meaning too!

5. Have you ever gotten naked at a family function? nope and never will

6. If purple ate yellow, what color would come out? hmm almost like black

7. The closest paper and pen to you right now. What color are they? white and black

8. Corn chips or potato chips? potato!

9. You are forced to swallow either a diamond or a piece of coal. Don't ask. Just do it. Which do you choose? if i really couldn't do anything, diamond

10. If your mouse decided to attack your keyboard, who would win? my mouse I think, he can move easily than the keyboard!


9 lovely thoughts on this:

Mommy Cara (My Blog) December 10, 2009 at 7:44 AM  

Hi there! Sorry I wasn't able to visit your blog. I've been sick. :( Now I'm here reading your TT and answers. Jolibee sounds COOL! Have a wonderful Day!

Hootin' Anni December 10, 2009 at 6:37 PM  

I'm gonna have to go look up the meaning of your Rockstar name now.

My Thunks are posted...Find 'em HERE

Bud Weiser, WTIT December 10, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

I am glad you keep it together at family functions! Great job...

Marice December 10, 2009 at 9:20 PM  

thanks guys! heading on to your sites now :)

Howard Bagby December 10, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

I agreed with you on number 10.

Thom December 11, 2009 at 1:26 AM  

I love your Rock Star name...Great answers my friend. Have a wonderful Thursday :)

shopannies December 11, 2009 at 3:35 AM  

you must catch dr drew some time

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP