Ruby Tuesday #8, All About Kids #6 and Wordless Wednesday #22

Tuesday, December 8, 2009





ruby tuesday




Wonder why it's all Red? We were in KFC, their red walls blended too much on their yellow lights! At least I got an entry for RT!

38 lovely thoughts on this:

LV December 8, 2009 at 6:36 AM  

That is such a sweet picture of the little one. I love anything with children in it. Thanks for sharing and leaving me a comment.

Leora December 8, 2009 at 7:16 AM  

Sweet expression. The oranges and reds do add a certain expressionist element to the photo.

He & Me + 3 December 8, 2009 at 7:34 AM  

That turned out very cool. She is so cute. What is she eating? It looks so yummy.
Hugs,
mimi

Jean Stockdale December 8, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I write to encourage moms in the awesome task of parenting those little ones. Stop by often for a dose of encouragement. Blessings.

sherri@lavenderfields December 8, 2009 at 10:01 AM  

Too cute! Love the little red face!! Hope your Blue Monday was good and have an awesome week! Sherri : )

Liz December 8, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

Hehe, love the expression. Happy RT!

My entries:
A Simple Life
Yummy-as-can-be

marites1034 December 8, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

thought you had it photoshopped. :) nice capture! happy RT!

Marice December 8, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

thanks guys.. she was enjoying her choco sundae!

ilanadavita December 8, 2009 at 11:32 PM  

What a determined expression!

Tink *~*~* December 9, 2009 at 12:03 AM  

Wow that's an interesting effect. I never go to KFC but now you have me curious!

Tink *~*~*

Jane December 9, 2009 at 1:35 AM  

Aww she is so cute, thanks for sharing:)

Maria @ LSS December 9, 2009 at 1:38 AM  

Aww, this is too cute! I love the effect and the little one's expression.

Thanks for visiting my RT|WW. Have a great day!

Pie December 9, 2009 at 1:41 AM  

The little one seems to enjoy the ice cream so much. Happy RT!

Chie Wilks December 9, 2009 at 2:45 AM  

hahaha..nice one sis...this little guy seems enjoying his ice cream


mine is here, hope u can visit

Ivon December 9, 2009 at 3:17 AM  

I like KFC too. It makes me feel young again. Your son seems to be enjoying the last taste.

Marice December 9, 2009 at 4:18 AM  

hahah thats my daughter :)

Nukke December 9, 2009 at 4:23 AM  

It seems to be very tasty icecream :)

Martha in PA December 9, 2009 at 4:47 AM  

Nice affect.

Thanks for stopping by!

jams o donnell December 9, 2009 at 4:54 AM  

Haha that makes for a delightful photo. I love the look on his face!

Dimple December 9, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

Cute young one! Thanks for your visit!

Ralph December 9, 2009 at 10:45 AM  

The red highlights her lovely face. Red cheeks are nice, the overall red so right for a child. I do not know why...

Gattina December 9, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

That really happened on purpose, cute picture !

Robin December 10, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

How sweet, even in red.

Patti December 11, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

What a cute expression!

Happy belated Ruby Tuesday ;-)

Jan's Place USA and Mt Forest Pictures December 12, 2009 at 12:16 PM  

Looks like someone is savoring the cold ice cream!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP