Ruby Tuesday #8, All About Kids #5 and Wordless Wednesday #19

Tuesday, December 1, 2009





ruby tuesday






Taken during the my friend's son (Zak's) first birthday party at Jollibee Libis.


26 lovely thoughts on this:

Manang Kim December 1, 2009 at 4:26 AM  

I missed Jollibee lalo na yung chicken nila -wink-

My RubyTuesday

marian December 1, 2009 at 4:32 AM  

mini superman..how adorable!

eden December 1, 2009 at 5:27 AM  

I missed Jollibee too..

Cute little superman..and the cake looks yummy..

Marites December 1, 2009 at 11:51 AM  

wala nang tatalo kay Jollibee :) love their chicken joy and palabok noodles! happy RT!

Hootin' Anni December 1, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

How sweet!!!

Happy Tuesday....my Ruby entry is holiday--a continuation of one I did several weeks ago...it's finished now, and decorating our mantle!! come see HERE

Bonnie Bonsai December 1, 2009 at 11:10 PM  

I used to hang out at Jollibee near my workplace to eat breakfast before going to work. And this big birthday cake is truly too huge for a little birthday boy!

Thanks for the visit.

Leora December 1, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

Looks like you had a fun party!

Maelka December 2, 2009 at 12:01 AM  

How cute! Little superman. I like this photo very mauch. Have a great day.

Patti December 2, 2009 at 12:47 AM  

awww.. .so sweet! Looks like a fun celebration.

Happy Ruby Tuesday!

Patti December 2, 2009 at 12:49 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz December 2, 2009 at 1:03 AM  

Uyy si Jollibee! Ang cute naman ni Zak!

My entries:
A Simple Life
Yummy-as-can-be

Maria @ LSS December 2, 2009 at 1:15 AM  

Lovely photo. Your son is so cute!

Pie December 2, 2009 at 1:29 AM  

Perfect entry for RT. I suddenly craved for palabok! lol

Simply Delicious December 2, 2009 at 1:39 AM  

Those are such sweet photos. I'm sure Zak had a blast.

Scribbler December 2, 2009 at 4:11 AM  

ohoooiii!! He's the cutest little superbaby ever..muah muah..

Felisol December 2, 2009 at 4:18 AM  

A most adorable young super duper man.
The birthday cake was special too.
I can see you all had a wonderful time.
From Felisol

jams o donnell December 2, 2009 at 4:41 AM  

Aww that's so cute. Happy WW

CK Ng December 2, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

It's a Superman's birthday! LOL! Happy WW! :D

Robin December 2, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

What a cute little Superman.

Lindz December 3, 2009 at 3:05 AM  

the birthday boy look like very keen on blowing the candle, love that custome on him... paborito ko sa Jollibee yung chicken nila

Linnea W December 4, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

Wow! Lots of red and happiness!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP