Ruby Tuesday #10, All About Kids #8 and Wordless Wednesday #28

Tuesday, December 22, 2009





ruby tuesday




My life :)

Here's another movie review for you guys, Final Destination IV. Here's the brief sypnosis from IMDb:

After a teen's premonition of a deadly race-car crash helps saves the lives of his peers, Death sets out to collect those who evaded their end. Click here to read more.

The story is actually the same from the previous three FD flicks but for me this is the worst. The deaths as usual were gruesome but it was kinda short for me. Is this really THE FINAL destination? The deaths were previewed before it will happen, that made it less thrilling aside from the fact that the way they were killed weren't really thrilling at all. I just wish that they will release another Final Destination flick but how will they call it? Hmmm The REAL Final Destination? or Final Destination, The Finale heheheh If you are a fan of FD flicks, go ahead and watch it just for curiosity sake but be ready for lots of disappointments.

21 lovely thoughts on this:

Ladyinblue December 22, 2009 at 11:25 PM  

Thanks for you comment. Yuors are very nice too.
Merry Christmas
Ladyinblue/Sweden

Carver December 23, 2009 at 3:53 AM  

What a fun shot. Great one. Thanks for your visit to my WW post.

Felisol December 23, 2009 at 4:29 AM  

I love your peaceful looking family, so relaxed and contented.
FD flicks are quite the opposite. They are definitely not my cup of tea. I love life as it is here and now.
My final destination is heaven with my loved ones.
From felisol

bj December 23, 2009 at 6:49 AM  

AWESOME !!

Thanks for stopping by. Sure hope you and yours have the merriest CHRISTMAS, ever!

Manang Kim December 23, 2009 at 7:00 AM  

That is a happy face right there!! Merry Christmas!

My nativity scene

Diane AZ December 23, 2009 at 8:57 AM  

Looks like they're having a wonderful time. Merry Christmas!

Dimple December 23, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

Nice red, nice smiles!
Thanks for visiting!

eden December 23, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

So sweet and looking happy. thanks for sharing

Robin December 23, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

What a nice happy shot.

Patti December 23, 2009 at 8:48 PM  

This photo makes me smile! Happy belated Ruby Tuesday.

storyteller December 24, 2009 at 1:18 AM  

What a happy photo ... perfect for Ruby Tuesday! Thanks for dropping by mine at Small Reflections and leaving the link back here. It helps when I'm playing catch up like I am today ;-)
Hugs and blessings,

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP