Monday Mayhem #4

Monday, December 7, 2009



1. What is your favorite holiday show/animated show? I really couldn't think of any.. because I think most of the animated shows feature holiday season too!

2. What holiday character do you think you're most like? Santa.. see, I really couldn't think any characters aside from Santa and his reindeers heheh

3. What holiday character does your spouse think you're most like? uhhrrmm clueless!

4. Favorite Christmas/holiday song? All I want for Christmas is you by Mariah

5. Most hated Christmas/holiday song? I really don't have any because I don't think there's any song for the holiday that's worth hating..

6. If you have an all holiday music radio station when do you start listening to it? When my mood tells me to..

7. If you have an all holiday music radio station do you love it or hate it? Love it, at least you don't have to dig from your CD/mp3 collections anytime you'd like to hear it

8. Have you ever wrapped yourself as a Christmas/holiday present? Come on...you can tell! Nope!

9. Who is Rudolf The Red Nosed Reindeer's father? No idea.. maybe Vixen? heheh

10. Do you drive your neighborhood or one near you at night to look at other people's holiday decorations? Nope, no need most of my blogger friends are sharing theirs :)

11. When you see a heavily decorated house do you think, 'oh that's lovely'? Or do you think, 'oh criminy, that looks like Christmas threw up all over their lawn'? Well it really depends, there are few that still looks good even if there's a lot but I'm really for Simplicity is beauty!

12. Are you counting the days to Christmas/Holidays with excited anticipation or dread? Nope I know it will come without me counting heheh the truth is because until now I haven't started shopping yet for the holiday!

13. When was the last time you had your photo taken with Santa? Did you sit on his lap? I can't remember any

14. Do you make a Christmas/Holiday list for your spouse or significant other or do you rely on them to pick your gift(s) without a clue from you? I most of the time tell him what I want heheh saving him from thinking a lot heheh

15. When do you put up your tree and/or menorah/and or anything else? We just did the first week of December

16. If tree- Real or fake? Fake :)

17. When do you take your tree/decorations down? hmm after three kings

18. Do you shop the day after Christmas sales? What do you shop for? No.. doesn't have much time and I know malls will be too crowded during those days

19. Is your work/office having a holiday party this year? Will you attend? uhmm I've heard their planning but I don't think it will takes place this year because planning was kinda late.. but our team will have and I will be attending :)

20. Do you have your New Year's Eve Plans set yet? None yet!

6 lovely thoughts on this:

Thom December 8, 2009 at 3:08 AM  

LOL..I almost put Vixen for the answer...but then I thought that sounds like a woman's name LOL. Love it. Great answers my friend. Have a wonderful week ahead :)

Hazel December 8, 2009 at 6:54 AM  

no 14 - that sounds like me too. why keep someone guessing, right? lol

Stef H (Glitterbabe) December 8, 2009 at 7:01 AM  

oh i just love the "when the mood strikes me" answer to turning on the holiday music! how true! you definitely made me chuckle.

hugs,

I am Harriet December 8, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

I love that Mariah Carey video!

Thanks for playing.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP