Mommy Moments: Your Mommy Moment

Friday, December 11, 2009

mommy moments

Here are my entries for this week's theme, don't mind the date on the first two photos. Our camera settings was reset that time. These were taken last July 10, 2007 :)








Thanks for viewing and leaving some love. Don't forget to view other entries!

20 lovely thoughts on this:

Paula December 11, 2009 at 7:04 AM  

Oh, I wish I had that picture with my son but his dad wasn't allowed to go in. XD

katherine December 11, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

wow..that was really a great moment for the mother and child...perfect.

judys424 December 11, 2009 at 7:52 AM  

I wanted to post a similar picture but, old school cam pa yung meron kami in 2003 hehe.. Ma scan nga.

Holding our child for the first time really gives meaning to the word Mommy.:) Its one of those moments we will always remember :) Happy MM!

SASSY MOM December 11, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

Wow! That was really great... How I wish my hubs was brave enough to get those kinds of photos. He just stood there watching me.... he's so scared to go near.

Hazel December 11, 2009 at 9:17 AM  

Whoa! that's intense! and a lovely one in the middle and fun fun fun on the third. Happy Mommy Moments.

Clarissa December 11, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

That photo of you giving birth is priceless--keep them dear!Nothing can beat the pain of giving birth!!Nice entry!!

Happy Mommy Moments!!^_^

anne December 11, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

it is indeed a very precious moment

Signe December 11, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

i love your photos...wala kasi akong pics nung nag give birth ako sa mga kids ko...

chubskulit December 11, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

So precious!

I missed to participate last week but I am back now to share some of my mommy moments.

Rossel December 11, 2009 at 4:39 PM  

i delivered through c-section too. have photos of my newly born baby, unwashed, but none of that one while giving birth. that's awesome!

happy MM! mine is up too.

Meikah December 11, 2009 at 4:49 PM  

Precious moments are these to see your child see the world for the first time! :)

Happy Mommy Moments!

Chris December 11, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

any moment with our kids are precious! :D happy mommy moments!

Bambie dear ★ December 11, 2009 at 10:00 PM  

wow that's a great photo, the timing was perfect. A priceless photo indeed.. Im sure your kid will treasure this photo forever.

Happy mommy moments =)

Marice December 11, 2009 at 10:54 PM  

thanks guys.. my hubby isn't allowed to take photos too.. my aneas took those :)

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ December 13, 2009 at 6:38 AM  

Oh my Goodness what a Beautiful Moment!
Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful!!!
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Tetcha December 13, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

Precious mommy moment indeed! Thanks for sharing!

Ladynred December 13, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

oh my how sweet! priceless moment indeed!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP