Mommy Moments: Your Favorite Entry

Saturday, December 19, 2009

mommy moments

It's Mommy Moments again and what's exciting this week is you gotta choose among the previous themes the one closest to your heart. And here's mine, I have chose Mommy Moments: Precious Gifts!


Nothing can ever replaced the joy of having a family and I could never trade those unlimited smiles and hugs and the unconditional love brought to us by our little angel.

Now here's another movie review for you guys, it's for Astro Boy, now our little girl's fave. Here's the a brief sypnosis from IMDb:



Set in futuristic Metro City, Astro Boy is about a young robot with incredible powers created by a brilliant scientist in the image of the son he has lost. Click here to read more.

I remember seeing some of its TV series episodes during my childhood years but for some reason (age in denial hahah) I couldn't remember most of it anymore. Good thing they did a movie for this cartoon and they focused on how Astro Boy started. Animation are really great and also the story. The father and son's relationship drama really touches my heart. Nicholas Cage's voice is perfect for Dr. Tenma and also Freddie's (btw, my little girl likes him as Jared/Simon on Spiderwick, one of her favorite movies). I can surely recommend this for kids viewing, there's not much violence in it and it has some dose of comedy as well. All the characters are great :) We had a great time watching this, and up til now my little girl request for it. Give this a shot and I'm sure you'll gonna love this too!

13 lovely thoughts on this:

chubskulit December 19, 2009 at 4:16 AM  

Super cute talaga ng daughter mo mizhelle.

A little late for my MM, but hope you could still peek. I broke the rule this time, find out why.

Willa December 19, 2009 at 5:15 AM  

Nice collage! I love the last photo in the middle, kissable lips! lol!

Cecile December 19, 2009 at 7:07 AM  

your little one is very cute, sarap pisilin yung pisngi :-).

salamat sa comments and visit!

Hazel December 19, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

third photo, right, top - she's like "huh?" what is it with you adults? :-) I so love her poses!

Evan's Mom December 19, 2009 at 10:31 AM  

Ah kid is certainly a precious gift. Love the mini hearts on her hair.
I missed this theme, just received my 2nd precious gift that time ;)

Happy weekend!

judys424 December 19, 2009 at 10:45 AM  

all your pictures are cute! Too bad I missed this meme :(

Jac December 19, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

She' s so cute in her smooch lips pic! your daughter is adorable and pretty :)
Have a great weekend!!

Ladynred December 20, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

I agree! love the collage. she's too cute.

Bambie dear ★ December 20, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

She's so cute at nakakagigil. SHe looks so healthy and energetic. Im sure she is...

Chris December 24, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

nice pick! merry Christmas!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP