Mommy Moments: Talented

Saturday, December 5, 2009

mommy moments

I missed two weeks of Mommy Moments and now I'm back! Here are my entries for this week. She loves to dance, here are some of the few clips. I still got some recorded on my phone where she have danced almost a full-length song but unforch, I haven't uploaded it yet :(



Dancing Sabay Sabay Tayo



Dancing Poker Face

She loves to act too and pretend to be someone else and here are some of the captured moments heheh



 At 2 years old:
  • she can count til 20 but sometimes too lazy to finish
  • she knows ABC already
  • she memorizes some of the lines from the movies she loves to watch (e.g. Ice Age 1,2,3; Spiderwick etc)
  • she loves to pretend she's someone else (e.g. she's Spongebob when she's wearing yellow, Patrick Star when she's on pink etc)
  • does a lot of comic acts which we sometimes dunno where she got it from heheh
  • she knows the color of the rainbow
  • knows when to say Please and Thank You and sometimes Welcome
  • toilet-trained already
  • knows her full name and even know how to say it comically
  • memorizes the sequence of the TV shows she is watching
  • knows how to dance, sing and scream her heart out hehe
  • can't stop talking and asking questions
  • helping me in cleaning his bottles
  • can go up and down our stairs and our bed
  • she can jumps with both feet
 Hmm.. that's all I can think of right now. Thanks much for viewing and leaving some! Don't forget to visit other entries!

19 lovely thoughts on this:

Willa @ SmartMommy December 5, 2009 at 3:26 AM  

sayang, hindi ko maview yung video from FB,nakalagay it's lock daw, but I like the photo,and cute ng li'l princessmo sis, pwede pa paligawan ko sya kay kendrick pag laki? lol!

Marice December 5, 2009 at 3:38 AM  

aww u can not view it sissy? let me check.. thanks for informing me!

darly December 5, 2009 at 4:07 AM  

what isit about poker face that little girls love to dance to it. My Daughter is a Lady Gaga dancer too ;)

Happy MM, mine is up too. Check it out.

Marice December 5, 2009 at 4:17 AM  

im wondering too sissy! maybe the beat :) thanks for droppin by!

shydub December 5, 2009 at 4:41 AM  

Ang smart namn ng next superstar mo sis. ang cute pa sa dance niya may pa puwit puwit pa.

Genejosh December 5, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

galing !!! i love watching lil girls dancing..wish I could have a lil girl dancer in the future:)

Paula December 5, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

oh wow! you're little star and she's so biba talaga! you must be so proud! hehe

http://www.happythoughtshappytot.com/2009/12/mommy-moments-talented-kids.html

Jac December 5, 2009 at 3:37 PM  

she is so cute and very talented .. nice video mommy I like it!

SASSY MOM December 5, 2009 at 5:42 PM  

Hehehe..She's a cutie! may future. Thanks for dropping by...

Signe December 6, 2009 at 1:01 AM  

tnx for reading my blog...atlast may nagbasa din ng blog ko.Happy Mommy Moments.Kung intereted ka to chat with me heres my ym kasi naghahanap ako ng moms na makakausap online signe_vee@yahoo.com. Tnx

Beth December 6, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

She's so talented!!! Mana ba sa mommy o sa daddy? She's so intelligent din, advanced for her age! Congrats for having such a smart baby!

Clarissa December 6, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

You must be very proud of her--she's such a good dancer!!^_^

Welcome back to MM and thanks for dropping by,Mommy Marice!!Have a blessed Sunday to you and your family!!^_^

Chris December 6, 2009 at 11:53 PM  

you are a proud momma! :D thanks for joining us again this week...

judys424 December 7, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

So young pero she can follow a beat already. More power to your dancing baby :) Happy MM!

Lizz December 7, 2009 at 2:30 PM  

Wow, what a darling girl! :D So pretty. :3

kikamz December 7, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

such a cutie! and her moves are so kakatuwa. she really can dance mommy! nurture it!

thanks for coming over and for commenting!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP