Mellow Yellow Monday #18, Blue Monday #9, Wordless Wednesday #30 and Pixelbug Weekend #5

Monday, December 28, 2009



MellowYellowMondayBadge



Pixel Bug weekend button 1






At SM City Marikina :) This was one of the rare instances where she had willingly posed and let us get her photo taken. Maybe because that's Pooh, one of her favorite characters. During that time, there was also an activity place at the ground floor where you can strike unlimited pose and get unlimited shots using your own camera together with Pandas, Tigers, Unicorns and there's one more which I couldn't remember right now (sign of old age heheh), all are life-size replicas. But with those, she didn't want to have her photo taken maybe because there were also lots of people taking their own photos too that I couldn't even had a chance to took a photo of each. Plus we didn't stay too long in SM Marikina.

That's my entries for this week and thanks much for viewing! How was your Christmas weekend guys?

On a different note, allow me to share this. I know most of you guys know that I also try to monetize my blog by creating some sponsored posts or thru advertising. You know, making the most out of what I enjoy doing, blogging and surfing online. And just this month, I have received my first payout from Adgitize :)
adgitize payment

If you can view the above image you will prolly tell me it's not that much, but for me it is :) I joined as a publisher without any cash out and after a few months, I have earned 10$ tax-free plus I was able to gain traffic to my blog and not to mention that through this I was able to bump on some quality blogsites and great bloggers as well. And with that payout, I was able to try advertising thru Adgitize too in the hope of exposing my blog more and to find more quality blogs too. How fun is that? For me, Adgitize is really World Class Advertising on a Bloggers Budget. So if you wanna know and experience what I am talking about, you may click on the image below:

Adgitize your web site.

Have fun blogging!

29 lovely thoughts on this:

Cindy December 28, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

Your daughter is so precious! It would be hard standing in line to take pictures. My kids would never make it.
great job.
cindy

chubskulit December 28, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

Oh wow, nakita ko na naman ulit si pretty princess hehehehe.. Is it realy good to advertise on adgi?

Have a glimpse of a Japanese Yukata outfit at my page. Happy New Year!


PS.. My pixelbug is below my BM and MY entries.

SmilingSally December 28, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

You managed to get a cute shot, Marice. Congrats on the $$ too. Happy Blue Monday!

He & Me + 3 December 28, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

Oh my word those pictures are awesome. So crisp! She is adorable and that pooh and tigger are so cute. Great shots.
Hugs,
Mimi

Manang Kim December 29, 2009 at 12:45 AM  

You hubby and daughter looks very happy in here. I bet you guys have a Merry Christmas...wishing you for a Prosperous New Year!

MYM~BMTricycle/Trisikad

claudie December 29, 2009 at 1:13 AM  

Happy New Year Marice
LOve your pics. Just precious. So your making $$ good for you.
Love Claudie
xoxo

Carolyn Ford December 29, 2009 at 1:22 AM  

Very cute little girl! They do have a mind of their own when posing for a picture is requested! Your pictures are very colorful and fun and show a nice family outing.

Marice December 29, 2009 at 1:29 AM  

thank you so much guys!

Jazzbumpa December 29, 2009 at 2:00 AM  

Even with Pooh there, it loks like getting that picture was a close call. My youngest granddaughter is like that. Pictures on her terms. and, no - she will nit smile.

Cheers!
JzB

Lianna Knight December 29, 2009 at 2:28 AM  

Great pics and so glad you had a nice Christmas holiday!

You can see our photos here...http://bethouaknight.blogspot.com/2009/12/cutest-little-boy-youve-ever-seen.html

Karen December 29, 2009 at 2:34 AM  

She is adorable, Marice!

jeanne December 29, 2009 at 6:20 AM  

Adorable picture of your daughter and family too. How cute. I am glad you are having success with some return on your investment. Good for you.

Hugs, Jeanne

Lindy MacDuff December 29, 2009 at 6:35 AM  

Very precious photos of your daughter!

Thank you for visiting my MYM.

Eden December 29, 2009 at 6:36 AM  

Nice pictures. So cute ng anak mo.

Happy New Year

Dimple December 29, 2009 at 8:06 AM  

She's really cute, and looks comfortable in Daddy's arms. Pooh is just about my favorite character, too. My mother read me Pooh stories constantly when I was little.
Thanks for visiting!

nuts December 29, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

your daughter is charming and pretty.

i really don't know how adgitize really works? i am a registered member too, but its only the points that I earned, not money.

LV December 29, 2009 at 8:12 AM  

What a precious child. That makes for the best of Christmas ever being with your family.

kat December 29, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

hahaha bagay si Pooh at ang baby mo magtabi sis kasi pareho silang malusog hehehe.

nice shots sis.

Anyway thanks for the visit and comment to my BM.

Happy New Year.

hip chick December 29, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

So cute! I love winnie the pooh

just simple thoughts December 29, 2009 at 9:55 PM  

your baby is soooooo cute! BTW sis, congratz on your adgitize pay out!

laarni lopez December 30, 2009 at 12:37 PM  

hi sis! congrats on the pay! i'd be following this blog and would be signing up in adgitize soon! happy holidays! Ü

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP