Mellow Yellow Monday #16, Blue Monday #8, Wordless Wednesday #24 and Pixelbug Weekend #3

Monday, December 14, 2009




MellowYellowMondayBadge



Pixel Bug weekend button 1



This was taken after watching Spongebob :) Just a few weeks back, we don't have much adventure since hubby have work on weekend. We just watched couple of movies, Final Destination 4, Saw IV, G.I. Joe, 2012, Astroboy (now my li'l girl's fave!) and Planet 51. Yes it was a movie marathon-weekend indeed!

How about you, how was your weekend?

19 lovely thoughts on this:

gengen December 14, 2009 at 11:05 PM  

She is cute little girl. Happy blue Monday.

Genejosh December 15, 2009 at 12:03 AM  

looks like she enjoyed her food..wow the movie you've mentioned are great! I watched them too...

Mine's here: http://genefaith.blogspot.com/2009/12/pixel-bug-weekend-lantern-festival-at.html

BTW, can you help me win for a cause? Do you have facebook account? You can help me by doing the two simple steps below :


1. Login to your Facebook account and become a fan of Artscow at http://www.facebook.com/ArtsCow.

2. Once you became a fan, view the photo here: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4719005&id=203944696146. You'll see below the photo the word "LIKE". Click it :) The word "like" won't appear if you're not a FAN.

All votes will be counted TOMORROW December 15 6:00pm PST and the photo with the most Like votes will receive a $150 cash payment. Please, spread the word and help me win to save a friend!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Thank you so much:)

SmilingSally December 15, 2009 at 3:33 AM  

Since I'm moving, Maurice, my weekend was spent packing! So you see, you had a pretty good weekend after all! Happy Blue Monday.

magnus December 15, 2009 at 4:18 AM  

Hi
My weekend i was doing not much as i worked the hole week. What movie did you like the most btw?

Thx for visiting my site.

/Magnus

scribbler December 15, 2009 at 4:37 AM  

Wooooww! She's got the cutest smile really.

Yellow Lily in Sicily

Jazzbumpa December 15, 2009 at 5:38 AM  

I'm trying to guess the rest of the words on her shirt:

Being this cute

- comes naturally.
- is a full time job.
- : nature, nurture - how can you tell?
- is such a bother.
- helps me get away with stuff.

Cheers!
JzB

Marice December 15, 2009 at 5:50 AM  

hahah thanks guys!

^ is exhausting! that is whats written next :)

Alexa December 15, 2009 at 5:55 AM  

Well, then, she must be very very tired—because she's just adorable!

LV December 15, 2009 at 7:27 AM  

Thank you for sharing this adorable child with us. I enjoy so much seeing your blog. I learn about things in your country that are very interesting. So happy you visited my blog.

judys424 December 15, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

I loved the Astroboy movie too. Brings back the old days :) hehe.. Nice movie line up. Have a good week ahead. :)

Carrie December 15, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

Your daughter is sooo beautiful!

Shirley December 15, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

What a beautiful little face!!

scart December 15, 2009 at 3:15 PM  

awww such a cute yellow shirt. she looks really cute in it :)

Spiderdama December 15, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

Cute girl and nice shirt;-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP