Mellow Yellow Monday #15, Blue Monday #7, Wordless Wednesday #21, Mosaic Monday #4 and Pixelbug Weekend #2

Monday, December 7, 2009




MellowYellowMondayBadge



Pixel Bug weekend button 1

Whew! What an all-in-one post heheh :)



Having fun with most of my circle of moms' friends :)

31 lovely thoughts on this:

gracia December 7, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

ano ito? pakyaw na ha.. hehehehehe.. got an idea from you.

Marice December 7, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

hahah corek! one time big time heheh

Jennie December 7, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

you surely had fun!!! miss my friends:(

chubskulit December 7, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

Hehehehe I been doing this too, it saves time hehehe.. looks lit=kje a lot of fun..

My Blue Monday

SmilingSally December 7, 2009 at 11:35 PM  

Friends are fun. Happy Blue Monday.

Mary December 8, 2009 at 12:14 AM  

Everyone looks like they are having a great time. Have a wonderful Blue Monday.

Karen December 8, 2009 at 12:37 AM  

I like the way you got it all done in one post! Looks like you are having a blast too!

Happy Blue Monday!

Diane AZ December 8, 2009 at 12:52 AM  

Looks like everyone's having a great time. :D Happy Monday!

Willa @ SmartMommy December 8, 2009 at 2:08 AM  

grabeh...photo memes overload ito ah!!! lol!

Carol December 8, 2009 at 6:45 AM  

What a happy post! Have a wonderful week!

Carly December 8, 2009 at 7:32 AM  

Wow, I am so impressed that you did it all with just 1 photo! Looks like a fun group.

Erica December 8, 2009 at 7:34 AM  

WoW!!! looks like everyone is having, what a fun post.

Have a great week.....:-)

pehpot December 8, 2009 at 8:21 AM  

Thanks for visiting my PBW :)

too bad naman kase malapit lng kame, and now that I have a baby girl ayaw ko na pumunta dun hehe.. nakakatukso

Baba's Special Babies December 8, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

Hi Marice, thanks for sharing these group picture with us and there are plenty of blue items in this shot..I like the little baby in the middle with that head full of hair.. so cute. Baba

Sassy Mom December 8, 2009 at 7:21 PM  

Hitting a lot of birds with one stone.. hahaha! That looks like a lot of fun.

Bambie dear ★ December 8, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

lol all in one memes... ang saya nyo naman.. kakainggit. Anyway, have a nice day =)

Seiko December 8, 2009 at 11:03 PM  

Through these photos,it tells how much fun you have had there while spending your weekend w/ other Mommies out there.
Nice shots!
Thanks for the visit sis!:D

My-Alter-Ego December 8, 2009 at 11:09 PM  

ang daming mommies!!!

sana ako din maging mommy na.. pero dapat maging wifey muna ako hehehe..

thanks for visiting and posting a comment sis..

Marice December 9, 2009 at 1:32 AM  

thanks guys!

^ dont worry sis! soon you will :)

Maria Berg December 9, 2009 at 7:27 PM  

It is good to have fun!!! MB

Marice December 9, 2009 at 10:25 PM  

yeah it is Maria! thanks!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP