I ♥ Faces: My Story In Photos: Holiday Traditions

Tuesday, December 22, 2009



We really don't observe any extravagant tradition. Our holiday seasons are usually just filled with giving thanks to God for all the blessings, fun gatherings, reunions (friends and families), gift-givings and lots of food to indulge with.

How about you, what are your holiday traditions?

9 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 December 23, 2009 at 6:06 AM  

Family and friends and giving thanks to God is what the holidays are all about. Great pictures.

Alicia December 23, 2009 at 7:03 AM  

Same with us. Very simple. Nothing extravagant. Jesus is the focus, for sure!!

Loved your pictures!

Sharon December 23, 2009 at 7:51 AM  

those are the best things to focus on!

Merry Christmas!

napaboaniya December 23, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

X'mas is a great time to enjoy some family togetherness :)
Merry X'mas!!!

Anonymous,  February 22, 2010 at 5:24 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP