I ♥ Faces: Hilarious Outtakes with a dose of Ruby Tuesday #11, All About Kids #9 and Wordless Wednesday #31

Tuesday, December 29, 2009


Here are my shares for this week's theme:


Can you see her Aunt? hehe If I remember this correctly, I think this was one of those times where they were playing hide and seek. If she really wanted to be in this photo? That I am not sure hehe


And this was during one of her crying times which I think her dad's too heheh



Shot during Mother's Day, but I guess she'd wanted to have a solo photo :)


And this was supposed to be a happy moment :)

Thanks much for viewing! Don't forget to leave some love :)

by the way, if it's not too much to ask please pray that our little angel gets well soon! She still has a cold and you know how hard it is for a tot to get sick and for us moms too :( Hope she gets well before the year ends! Thanks much for all your love and concern!

alt






ruby tuesday

37 lovely thoughts on this:

Life with Kaishon December 29, 2009 at 5:27 AM  

She is so adorable! I love these 'mistakes.' I always love seeing her sweet pictures. She is adorable : )

Mom to 9 Blessings! December 29, 2009 at 5:51 AM  

Thanks for visiting! Awww that last photo is so cute - funny and sad!

Blessings and Happy New Year!
Jill

He & Me + 3 December 29, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

Those were cute. I love the behind the couch aunt. Funny.

Buckeroomama December 29, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

She is one adorable kid! :)

Manang Kim December 29, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

That is very cute. The hide and seek is so cute too lol!!

Salsa and Tomato sauce

chubskulit December 29, 2009 at 11:19 AM  

the last one is the winner sis hehehe.

My Ruby Tuesday. Wishing you and your family a happy new year!

lilyruth December 29, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

Enjoyed visiting your site. Droped Ecard on you and click on your adgitize ads Im newe to adgitize so I invite you to visit my blogs and click on my adgitized ads also this helps to buy food for dogs. Thanks http://dogcents.blogspot.com http://lilyruthsthisandthat.blogspot.com

Adventure Mom Janna December 29, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

Wow you clicked the camera at just the right instant!

Marice December 29, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

thanks for the love guys!

Joops December 29, 2009 at 9:42 PM  

Cute puckering of lips hehehe.

My Ruby Tuesday calls for a new goal next year, to SAVE! Wishing you a bountiful new year!

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ December 29, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

Yes I saw her aunt on the first picture, Hilarious!【ツ】
Great Entris BFF!

Leora December 29, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

She is so sweet! I hope her cold goes away soon.

Carolyn Ford December 29, 2009 at 11:25 PM  

Beautiful children! I, too, hope she gets better very soon.

Marice December 30, 2009 at 12:13 AM  

thanks much! :) truly appreciate it!

Carver December 30, 2009 at 1:22 AM  

Adorable children. I'll send out good thoughts and prayers that your child gets well soon.

Marice December 30, 2009 at 1:42 AM  

thanks much! Truly appreciate it!

Regina December 30, 2009 at 1:51 AM  

They are so cute.

Happy New Year to all!

Thanks for coming by.
Cheers and regards.

Willa December 30, 2009 at 1:59 AM  

what a lovely angel!
I love her with the headband. :)

Ane Lagerqvist December 30, 2009 at 2:25 AM  

Sweet shots... I love faces too.

Diane AZ December 30, 2009 at 2:40 AM  

Really cute! Best wishes for a healthy, happy 2010! :)

Felisol December 30, 2009 at 3:02 AM  

Many lovely portraits indeed.
I have aid a prayer and your baby get well real soon.
From felisol

scribbler December 30, 2009 at 3:28 AM  

Oh, your baby is so cute and adorable. I want to hug and cuddle her. Praying she'll get better soon.

Thanks for visiting my red roses.

jams o donnell December 30, 2009 at 4:41 AM  

Aww a cutie weven when crying!

Marites December 30, 2009 at 6:18 AM  

i love those candid shots. the pic with the aunt had me laughing :D your baby's so cute!! happy new year!!!

Stacie December 30, 2009 at 6:36 AM  

I absolutely loved the pictures! They surely made me smile. Too Cute!!

Patti December 30, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

Your baby girl is so cute. I hope she feels better soon!

Elena December 30, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

What a cutie! Hope she feels better :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP