Getting To Know You on Wednesday!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am not sure if this will pass as a meme but I got an idea after Carine tagged me, or actually tagged her readers on one of her posts. So I decided to do this every week for me to know my readers :) Well that's if you will allow me ;)

Here's the rules, unlike the usual meme, the day of posting wouldn't be constant. It can be on any days of the week. Just add the link of your post thru Mr Linky once the post is up. I have made a logo up for grabs and please include it on your post. I will make this one visible on my sidebar too. Topics will be random :) You are just to follow what has been posted. You may post any way you like (include photos etc) And here's the first one:




15 Not-so-obvious Random Things About Me:

1. I'm a no-rice person since '99 til now (yeah I am trying to though I confessed that I sneak sometimes because of Hubby is tempting me) except for 9-mo period from last quarter of 2006 coz I got preggy :)

2. I was supposed to be name as Don August (ewwww!) according to my mom if I was a boy

3. I was a dancer way back HS days hehe

4. I am sooo figure-conscious..

5. I admit, I am certified DONGYANatics hehe and I so heart Jennifer Garner and Michael Vartan!

6. An Alias-addict! up to know I still keep on watching my DVD of it

7. I take 3000mg of Vit C at least per day :)

8. I love swimming too but I dont wanna stay where the water is sooo deep but

9. I wanted to try diving/hiking some time soon but

10. I hate to be under Mr. Sun! I wanna be as white as Lucy hehe

11. I can't go out without a blush and a lipstick on heheh

12. I could sleep more than 24hrs straight before

13. breakfast isnt complete if I dont get to drink milk

14. I sooo hate walkin unless Im shopping heheh

15. I'm dreaming of touring around the world & do shopping til my feet hurt heheh



Thanks for supporting. Hope I get to know all of you better. I'm open for suggestions and any violent reactions hehe If you feel that this is just nonsense and needs to be stop just leave a comment hahah but be nice ;)

Don't forget to visit other entries too! Have fun!

2 lovely thoughts on this:

Stina December 10, 2009 at 8:33 AM  

thanks for stopping by my blog. i can't begin to think of 15 things about myself, but i am with you on numbers: 3, 4, 6, 11, 12, & 15. take care.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP