Friday Fill-ins #15

Friday, December 18, 2009

And...here we go!

fridayfillin.gif

1. No, we will NOT buy that, its useless.
2. I am crossing down memory lanes when I saw those things at the old kitchen table.
3. I watched the steam rising from the hot cup of coffee (or tea) and thought: hmm it's been a long time since I have some chit chat with my most of friends over a cup of coffee.
4. I'm sure, everything's going to be okay.
5. I'll take that as a Yes.
6. That's fine with me, at least from my point of view.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to lots of calls, tomorrow my plans include Christmas gathering with my friends and Sunday, I want to chillax and have fun and hopefully to see Ahlyn, Ann and Mariz, we'll be meeting the newly wed Glytol!

And I just wanna share the song that's been playing on my mind, enjoy and have a happy weekend!



deep in the night in silence
time goin by so slow

I think about the morning
and it warms by heart
because tonight Im going back
to the one I love
and by tomorrow with the dawn
Ill be there and hell be beside me

Sunlight oh sunlight
bring me the love I need to guide me
shine it deep inside of me
sunlight oh sunlight show me the way

I look at the stars and I pray for morning
counting the hours till morning
thinking about his smile his sweet smile

Im standing on the promise of a brand new day
I couldnt face another night
staying all alone
I know he needs me just as much as I need him

Chorus
And when I hold him
I wont let him let me go no no no
no more running far and wide
Im gonna stay right by his side
hes my laughter my lover my life
hes my sunlight
oh sunlight oh sunlight
show me the way

Chorus

10 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 December 18, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

It has been a long time since I have had coffee with friends too.

Marice December 18, 2009 at 11:34 PM  

yeah.. and im missing those times :(

bookbabie December 19, 2009 at 12:58 AM  

Lovely song, happy holidays!

JDaniel4's Mom December 19, 2009 at 2:46 AM  

Number 2 paints such a great picture in my mind.

Crystal December 19, 2009 at 6:48 AM  

Thank you for stopping by my blog! :) Sounds like you have a fun weekend ahead as well.

~*~KIMBERLY~*~ December 19, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

Marice, nice list. Thanks for visiting me and leaving a message. Merry CHRISTmas.

Mariuca December 19, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

Have fun chilling with the gals this weekend! Thanks for dropping my list as well! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP