17 of 52

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Forever In Blue Jeans



Remember my last post on Ruby Tuesday, here's another shot in red :) I have tried editing it, and here's some of the results:

At least here, it shows the real color of my baby's shirt and hmm I think the shade of my lipstick too :)


How about us in funky blue? :) I love how her shirt turned into some sort of neon pink :)

Thanks much for viewing and leaving some love! Don't forget to view other entries!




17 lovely thoughts on this:

magnus December 10, 2009 at 10:30 PM  

Hi

That was some cool colours and pictures and thx for the visit at my place..welcome back any time.

He & Me + 3 December 10, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

That picture is so sweet of her looking at you. Precious. I love how much editing you can do so easily now days. It is so fun.

carrielt December 10, 2009 at 11:17 PM  

I love this picture especially the blue one!

chubskulit December 11, 2009 at 12:09 AM  

Awwww she's adoring her Mom so much that she can't take her eyes off you.

Mine is posted now too

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ December 11, 2009 at 12:26 AM  

That's Great!!!
I love to play with the pictures like that!!
me like that blue funky looking =D
{{{HUGS}}}
Your TBFF♥

Marice December 11, 2009 at 1:17 AM  

thanks guys! i love u all :)

Carin December 11, 2009 at 1:58 AM  

How fun are those pictures!! I think I like the blue one but they are all just so creative. You two are so cute!

Alicia December 11, 2009 at 2:12 AM  

Very cute! You're so pretty!

Darcie December 11, 2009 at 3:05 AM  

How fun...editing is the best isn't it? You did a great job!

Tiffany December 11, 2009 at 6:29 AM  

Aww, what a sweet picture! :)

Ben, Heather and kids December 11, 2009 at 7:06 AM  

I also love how she's looking at you! I agree.. editing can be so much fun!!

jen@odbt December 11, 2009 at 8:08 AM  

Cute...I like the blue edit one too.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP