16 of 52

Friday, December 4, 2009

Forever In Blue Jeans


Aww we only have few more weeks before the year ends but I am just on my 16th :( How I wish I was able to stumble on this challenge earlier! This is one of the exciting memes I am fond of playing and all credits goes to Carin!

Anyways, here's my late entry :) Where's mommy?



There she is:



Heheh it's really hard to take your own photos when you got a handful kiddo beside you :) That's us watching Spongebob! Trying to get a shot of us while keeping my baby not to fall from standing on the chair we were seating on :)

12 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 December 4, 2009 at 10:57 PM  

Cute. I love how you sneak in that last one. You are so creative with your 52 photos.

Darcie December 4, 2009 at 11:53 PM  

Peek a Boo...I see you! Great entry. This has been a wonderful challenge...I have really enjoyed it too.

Marice December 5, 2009 at 12:27 AM  

same here Darcie! and i have known a lot of wonderful bloggers like you :)

ourtinydot December 5, 2009 at 2:31 AM  

:) That's a cute one, Marice. And it shows a big part of being a mom... holding our kids in many creative ways! How I miss that stage...

Alicia December 5, 2009 at 4:36 AM  

That is cute!! I see you!

My kids love Spongebob!

Marice December 5, 2009 at 5:33 AM  

thanks Alicia.. we heart that sponge too!

Kim December 5, 2009 at 12:50 PM  

What a fun photo! Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great weekend!

Carin December 5, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

that is so cute! What a fun angle on that picture. All the kids sure look like they're enjoying themselves!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP