10 New Year’s Resolutions

Tuesday, December 29, 2009




I don't usually make a list for my New Year's resolution so I won't be disappointed if ever I will miss those. But for the sake of this meme hehe and maybe for me as well, this will serve as a reminder ehhehe here's my list:
1. to be much closer to God
2. to be more patient in everything
3. to give and share more
4. to expect less and want less
5. to be contented on what we have
6. to finish all the exams that are overdue
7. to save more
8. to spend less

hmmm that's it for now, I just wish I could follow all of these! How about you, what are your New Year's resolution?

by the way, if it's not too much to ask please pray that our little angel gets well soon! She still has a cold and you know how hard it is for a tot to get sick and for us moms too :( Hope she gets well before the year ends! Thanks much for all your love and concern!


12 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 December 30, 2009 at 1:11 AM  

I could have written that list. Great list.

Grampy December 30, 2009 at 1:34 AM  

Great List. I hope your little one gets better soon. I'll say a prayer for her.

Charlotte December 30, 2009 at 5:29 AM  

No resolutions for New Years for me. I gave it up years ago. LOL
Looks like you have a good list. Good luck with it.
Charlotte

Momisodes December 30, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

A wonderful list you have here. I certainly hope your little angel gets well soon.

Rhonda December 30, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

Great list! Good luck with those resolutions and I'm sending positive vibes your way to help your little one feel better! Happy 2010!

Sukhmandir Kaur December 30, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

Congratulations, those actually sound doable! Happy NW and WW

Alicia December 30, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

If I had to make a list, it would probably be the same as yours! But, I will add to eat healthier!!

Vera December 30, 2009 at 6:34 PM  

To save more and spend less. I am so with you on these two!

Chris January 9, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

great list! :D happy mommy moments!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP