Wordless Wednesday #11 and Sepia Scene #12

Tuesday, November 3, 2009







49 lovely thoughts on this:

Carver November 4, 2009 at 7:22 AM  

Adorable child and good shots.

chubskulit November 4, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

future star anak mo sis hehehe..

This is my first WW entry hope you can take a peek!

chubskulit November 4, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

salamat ng pala sa vote ha..

Joops November 4, 2009 at 10:37 AM  

Isn't it a joy to have kids? She's lovely!

Happy Wednesday, I am playing today.. Please check out my Shaolin Baby

Sandee November 4, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

She's adorable. A little ham too I see. I had one just like that.

Have a terrific day. :)

Mines up: Wordless Wednesday

Alicia November 4, 2009 at 11:43 AM  

I love it! She is so adorable!

Kris November 5, 2009 at 12:07 AM  

Cuuuuute! Sooo huggable :)

Annie November 5, 2009 at 12:32 AM  

What a sweetie. Definitely no words needed.

Jolly Mom November 5, 2009 at 5:47 AM  

She's a total cutie pie! : )

Amanda November 5, 2009 at 6:36 AM  

Adorable! I love sepia, so nice! Thanks for stopping by my Wordless Wednesday at High Impact Mom! www.highimpactmom.com

Ralph November 5, 2009 at 6:49 AM  

The pale bronze sepia tones down the distracting color, so we see her beauty shine. What a beauty in a cute dress...

Heather November 5, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

Love that expression in the middle photo. Personality!

Thanks for stopping by Cool Zebras, and the collaborative Midwest Parents blog today!

Mel Fraase November 5, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

Oh my goodness, she's adorable!

Marice November 5, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

i heart all your comments guys! thanks much :)

Nina November 6, 2009 at 12:26 AM  

Oh so cute! Thanks for visiting my blog!

maria November 6, 2009 at 1:13 AM  

Precious photos! She is so adorable.

Mine are here and here.

Pam November 6, 2009 at 5:44 AM  

She is so pretty. I love her outfit. Looks like she loves to have her picture taken.

Stina November 6, 2009 at 6:26 AM  

beautiful pictures. she's adorable. my sepia editing doesn't look that good. i'm jealous. happy WW and take care.

Buckeroomama November 6, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

Aww, isn't she adorable! :)

The Eclectic Dabbler November 6, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

What a cutie she is! I always wanted "4 boys" but I've found that little girls are SO much fun!! And it's a good thing too--since child #1 and #3 are girls. :-)
Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's so much fun to "exchange" pictures.

Alea November 6, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

What an adorable little girl! And so expressive! Love the first picture; my daughter used to make the same gesture.

maryt/theteach November 7, 2009 at 4:13 AM  

Marice, you are breaking my heart - she is so cuuuute!! and adorablllle!! Love the pink sepia tone! :)

Holly at Tropic of Mom November 24, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

What a cute subject to photograph! :)

Marice November 24, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

thanks much! i hear all your comments!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP