Top Card Droppers for the Month of October

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

At last I was able to figure out where to find this information hehe Sorry if it took ages! Here's the top 10 Entrecard dropper to my blog for the month of October. Thanks much guys for your support.

Dropper
# of drops
Mom's Place
29
iTravel
24
Grampy and You!
21
Patsy's Words of Wisdom
17
Mariuca's Perfume Gallery
15
The Everyday Adventurer
14
Big Love Blog
14
My Photo Blog
13
Spicybugz World
13
My Meme Mania
11

Soon, if I got enough credits to share with you guys and if I already figured out how to share these EC credits, I will definitely share to my top droppers. Looking forward to another month of dropping ECs.

0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP