Thursday Thunks #11

Thursday, November 12, 2009



1. Thursday Thunks is written by 2 insane women (Berleen & Kimber) that have never met face to face yet are best friends. One lives in Minnesota and the other in Arizona. They keep trying to convince each other to move to their state. What color house will Berleen have here in Arizona? hmmm I don't know what is her favorite color.. probably white or something???

2. Do you dream in black & white or color, and how do you know your brain isn't just playing games with you? if my memory serves me right, I have never dreamed of anything in black and white or anything in old settings.. there were times that I can control what's gonna happen so that means my brain or me was just playing games right?

3. Does bubble gum lose it's flavor on the bedpost? huh?

4. We're buying Underoos. Which superhero do you pick? what are underoos? Edited: Thanks to Howard Bagby for explaining to me what this is. Well, maybe I'll choose Superman with Tom Welling as the Superman :) or Green Arrow that shows Justin Hartley :)

5. Do you think if you yell loud enough while watching your favorite sporting event, it makes a difference in the outcome of the event? not really.. or maybe yes..I played volleyball and if the crowd goes while in favor of our team that usually inspires us :)

6. Is the word gullible in the dictionary? yeah I found it

7. If you could pick any currancy to be the face on which currancy would it be? I am not sure if I understand this..

8. What was your imaginary friend's name as a kid, and did they ever annoy you or just us? I couldn't remember any imaginary friend back then.. my sister and I grew up almost at the same phase..we only have 2yrs age gap.. so we really don't need any imaginary friend back then..

9. Do you think it's ironic that the poop deck is in the rear of the ship? I haven't seen one yet so I don't really know what and how it looks like

11 lovely thoughts on this:

Howard Bagby November 12, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

Underoos are underwear for small children that have super-heroes on them. Have a great day.

Marice November 12, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

aww thanks much Howard :) maybe I should edit mine now..

I am Harriet November 12, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

I wasn't into the bubblegum one either :)

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/11/does-bubble-gum-lose-its-flavor-on.html

Bud Weiser, WTIT November 12, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

Howard is a wealth of information, I guess...

Thom November 13, 2009 at 4:32 AM  

Thanks for stopping by my playground. I appreciate it :) OMG..someone that looked up the word LOL. I love it. Have a great Thursday :)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) November 13, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

hi marice! i agreed with you on the currancy thing. what the heck is that about. as for the bubblegum, it's an old 1950's song.

hope you have a great week. see ya next week.

hugs,

Marice November 13, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

ahhh didnt know that bubblegum song.. thanks for telling me..

Shelle November 14, 2009 at 8:14 AM  

"Howard Bagby said...
Underoos are underwear for small children that have super-heroes on them. Have a great day."

They should make them for us gals...

I thought the currancy was spelled wrong...should be currency???

I hate bubblegum.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP