Thursday Thunks #10

Thursday, November 5, 2009






1. Mad Cow disease, Bird Flu, Swine Flu...what barnyard animal will cause the next big outbreak of disease? hmm horse maybe? sorry I really couldn't think of any hahah

2. Sesame Street turns 40 this month. If you were to be on Sesame Street, which character would you want to be in a scene with? Snufflepagus! Love that name hahah plus the fact that they couldn't see me for a long time.

3. We are out shopping for a new laptop. Which one do you pick and why? This one:

I heart that line of laptop from Vivienne Tam's HP mini collections! Isn't it cute?
 
4. Have you ever dried a flower in a book (pressing)? If so what was the flower and the name of the book? Hmm I haven't ;)

5. Do you think it's important to study other planets? If so, why or why not? For me yes, one of my wildest dreams is to tour around the universe hahah so learning other planets will help me a lot. Plus don't you ever think of because of the growing population not to mention the fast paced of our technologies right now, we'll probably be looking for another planet where we can migrate? heheh

6. Have you ever walked out of a movie at the theater? What was the movie, how much was the ticket and why did you walk out? Uhmm None I think even if the movie sucks' I still chose to stay and watch the entire flick (one flick I could remember was Push) so that I could make a complete review of it heheh And of course, I paid for it.

7. Does the city/town you live in have traffic enforcement cameras? Have you ever gotten a citation/ticket/fine from one? If so, did you pay or fight it? Cameras? None! But officers who will occasionally be on different locations to catch violators, yes! But me alone, not yet. My hubby with us seating at the back, yes but that wasn't a good call! Those predators were just waiting for something to prey!

8. If your neighbor is having a baby would you buy a baby gift for them? If we are friends and I will be invited on the baby's christening, of course :)

9. How many questions are too many questions? like these? hahaha

10. Do you have a handwritten journal you write in everyday? Nope, too lazy to do that!

11. Have you already made plans for 2010? oh not yet I live by the day :) hahah

12. Thursday Thunks has a huge party for all those who play along each week. Where is the party, how long does it last and does Kimber fall off the roof dropping crayons? If so, what color of crayon does she fall on? About the party, really? I think that will be a virtual one right? heheh About the crayons, I really don't know you should be asking Kimber heheh

13. We may have "blogger celebrity" questions in the near future. Are you excited? Sure! Get it on!

11 lovely thoughts on this:

Mejis November 5, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

I like that laptop. It's pretty!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) November 5, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

oh i just love that laptop! now THAT would be fabulous!

have a great week.

hugs,

Thom November 5, 2009 at 10:19 PM  

You and Molly Woods on CNET and those Vivienne Tam's LOL She has one as well. I also live day by day. Only way to be. Great answers my friend. Have a wonderful Thursday :)

Hootin' Anni November 5, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

I LOVE Snagglepuss!!!

My Thunking is done, I hope you can come over for a visit sometime today.

Click HERE

Hootin' Anni November 5, 2009 at 10:25 PM  

Did I just say Snagglepuss?!! Oh dang...You know what I meant tho, right?

Snuffleupagus or however his name is spelled. GEEZ

Marice November 5, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

thanks thom!

haha dont worry i got that anni!

Howard Bagby November 6, 2009 at 1:36 AM  

I am like you with walking out on movies. Once I have spent the money I don't want to waste it.
Thank you for visiting my blog.

Ria November 7, 2009 at 8:28 AM  

I was trying to explain to my daughter that snufflufugus used to wander off before anyone else ever came and everyone thought he was big bird's imaginary friend .. all I got was a blank stare

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP