Thursday 13 #1

Thursday, November 5, 2009


Headers by Samulli

I am joining too! Here's my first Thursday 13. Here are the TV shows (foreign, local and anime) that I so love watching:


1. Alias

2. Charmed
 
3. Smallville
 
4. Supernatural
 
5. Fringe

6. Highlander

7. One Piece

8. Marimar


9. 1 Litre of Tears


10. Maskman


11. Jumong


12. Coffee Prince

13.Jewel in the Palace


12 lovely thoughts on this:

I am Harriet November 5, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

Haven't seen any of those :(

Have a great day!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/11/how-many-questions-are-too-many.html

Marice November 5, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

awww u should try seeing one of those :)

Grampy November 5, 2009 at 11:25 PM  

I watch a few of them myself.

Marice November 6, 2009 at 12:45 AM  

yeah they are all good :)

Jane November 6, 2009 at 1:25 AM  

I'm like Harriet, I haven't seen any. Except maybe one episode of Alias. I hear Smallville is great, though.

http://anonymousnewlywed.blogspot.com/2009/11/thursday-thirteen-1.html

Heather November 6, 2009 at 4:23 AM  

Love Charmed! I tried following Alias the first season, but missed an episode or two and was completely lost after so gave up on it. Thanks for visiting my blog!

Rebecca November 6, 2009 at 8:57 AM  

I am *so* addicted to Supernatural right now. Mind you, i'm only at the beginning of season 3.

- Celticlibrarian
http://fremontlibraries.wordpress.com

Prettymom November 6, 2009 at 12:19 PM  

hi marimar musta k nmn? mis n kita...haha

nice list! pinakaluv ko jan is charmed and smallville ofcorz..

Marice November 6, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

@Heather, aww that sad! but u can do a marathon of Alias :)

@Rebecca, awww u need to catch up sissy! new eps are soo cool!

@balae, corek ka jan mars! Alias naman ako.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP