Ruby Tuesday #6 and All About Kids #3

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

ruby tuesday

Our baby having fun with her cousin at the carousel :) This was taken last October 31st, the little dress that she was wearing was made by her Grandma. We were supposedly be making a hotdog costume for her but apparently she look more like tomato than a hotdog hahaha But I must say Grandma did a great job, it was rushed order hahah Anyway, we really had lots of fun that day :)

Thanks for viewing and leaving some love! Don't forget to view other entries :)

34 lovely thoughts on this:

Carine November 17, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

Little cute tomato ^^ My grandma used to make me clothes too ^^

Princess Sarah November 17, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

wow, cute ng baby, ganyan talaga ang mga grandma, hehe!

http://sarahg26.com

He & Me + 3 November 17, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

Her face is so beautiful and I love handmade clothes. Cutie pie.

Sheress November 17, 2009 at 11:11 PM  

Beautiful she has a face for the camera. Love the red.

Please come by

Leora November 17, 2009 at 11:40 PM  

She is precious. What a gorgeous face.

Robin November 18, 2009 at 12:46 AM  

She makes a great tomato, red really suits her.

Karen of Sillymonkeez November 18, 2009 at 2:30 AM  

She is simply adorable! And beautiful in red too!! :)

ilanadavita November 18, 2009 at 3:01 AM  

A very cute little who seems to be having fun.

a49erfangirl November 18, 2009 at 3:36 AM  

She is adorable. I took Brittany on one and she didn't like it at all. She didn't know what to make of it. LOL

Chie Wilks November 18, 2009 at 3:41 AM  

hhehehehe..the she is so cute with her red hotdog or tomato get up hehehe..great rt shot

mine is here

Terry November 18, 2009 at 6:08 AM  

dear marice,,,thank you so much for your visit and your kind comment.
you told me to come here if i have time...well that is a hard thing to do, eh?
i figured that i would just MAKE the time because it is so important!
and you know, the way that i love kids, your ruby tuesday has not disappointed me!
this is one cute ruby dressed little dolly!
for sure and carine is right...she is one cute little tomatoe too!
have a great ruby tuesday...love terry

Felisol November 18, 2009 at 6:12 AM  

Your baby girl, always so sweet and smiling looks almost edible in her tomato dress.
I guess she had a swell the riding the carousel.
From Felisol

Digital Flower Pictures November 18, 2009 at 6:14 AM  

That is one pretty tomato. She is lucky to have a nice grandma.

TantOrange November 18, 2009 at 6:30 AM  

So adorable! And a beautiful dress! Thanks for inviting me here and visiting me. I think I'll join Ruby Tuesday as well, seems fun. Love!

Ralph November 18, 2009 at 7:31 AM  

As always, she is a beauty! The red is perfect on youngsters...she is having such fun on a carousel!

Auntie E November 18, 2009 at 8:37 AM  

she look like a cutie pie. Love the Red Dress and Carousels are my favorite ride.

ellen b. November 18, 2009 at 9:57 AM  

Oh she is such a ruby cutie!! Sweet!!

eden November 18, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

great job by grandma indeed. she looks good in that red dress. she is a cutie..

Carletta November 18, 2009 at 2:33 PM  

A very cute Ruby!
Merry-go-rounds were my favorite when I was a little girl.

napaboaniya November 18, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

That's my kind of amusement park ride!! :)
Adorable looking babe :)

Marice November 18, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

thanks much guys!! so love all your comments :)

Lori November 18, 2009 at 11:56 PM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Very cute picture. My little girl loves tomatoes.

B : ) November 19, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

How very beautiful!! Thanks for sharing. B : )

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP