Ruby Tuesday #4

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

ruby tuesday

ruby tuesday
Another blast from the past, taken last summer at Bataan :) Hopefully by next week I could post some recent photos (crossing my fingers heheh) thanks for viewing! Don't forget to click the logo above to see other entries :)


33 lovely thoughts on this:

chubskulit November 3, 2009 at 7:40 AM  

Ang cute cute talaga ng baby mo sis Marice! She look good on that swimsuit hehehe...

How about an ornery little fella for Ruby Tuesday?

Ralph November 3, 2009 at 7:48 AM  

She is just too cute! Dressed for play, the bit of red on her outfit is a nice accent to this pretty girl!

Ralph November 3, 2009 at 7:48 AM  

She is just too cute! Dressed for play, the bit of red on her outfit is a nice accent to this pretty girl!

Marice November 3, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

love your comments guys :)

levy November 3, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

She is very adorable! So cute..

BTW, I already added you in my blogroll. Thanks for visiting my site, please do it often.

eden November 3, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

so cute ng little girl mo..

thanks for the visit

Hootin' Anni November 3, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

Awwwwwwwwwww, isn't she too precious?!!

My R T is posted now. "I came, HE SAWED, we conquered". come see. Here is the permalink to my Tuesday post.

Icy BC November 3, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

Those are cute shots..

Patti November 3, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

Your daughter is such a cutie.

Thanks for stopping by for Ruby Tuesday!

Auntie E November 3, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

So much fun and a great ruby memory.

moorebloglife November 4, 2009 at 2:41 AM  

Beautiful little ones and adorable outfits.

Felisol November 4, 2009 at 3:21 AM  

Time flies in good company.
Take good care of every minute you can spend with your little treasure.
Soon they grow wings and fly!
From Felisol

From the Heart of Texas November 4, 2009 at 3:21 AM  

Very cute photos and your daughter is a cutie too!

Marice November 4, 2009 at 3:59 AM  

sure i will Felisol!

thanks much guys!

Baba's Special Babies November 4, 2009 at 4:54 AM  

Good afternoon, your daughter is precious... thanks for your visit to my place today....Baba

Carly November 4, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

She is so cute!! Great entry!

maria November 5, 2009 at 4:25 AM  

Too cute!

Have a great day.

Mine are here and here.

Terry November 5, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

oh marice...i have been trying for two days to get to your ruby tuesday.
everytime i tried, my old xp would freeze up so i thought maybe i would use this vista and presto...there i was looking at the cutest little girl i have seen in a while!
what a tiny sweetheart!
the meaning of her name Robynne is "bright fame".
thank you so much for your visit...love terry[teresa]

i will come back next time by vista and i don't even LIKE vista..haha

Marice November 5, 2009 at 8:17 PM  

thanks much maria!

aww sorry about that terry! maybe i need to trimdown some of the plugs in..im actually thinking of that one.. thanks for stopping by :)

Linnea W November 8, 2009 at 2:07 AM  

She has a beautiful face! And she looks like she has a lot of energy too! Thanks for visiting my RT!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP