Robbed!

Sunday, November 1, 2009


Photo Source: Google

I don't know how to start maybe because I wasn't used to blogging unfortunate events such as this. It happened yesterday, around 5am in the morning. Hubby and I got the same work schedules for this week, so to save gas he'll drop by to my workplace to pick me up. Since he's working just a few blocks away from my workplace, he usually arrive 5 or 10 mins late. But yesterday was kinda different. It was like 30mins after and I haven't even received any sms message reply from him. Plus he wasn't even answering my phone calls. Then after around 40mins, at last he answered my call but with a bad news. The reason why he was late because he was robbed! It was after he withdraw money from a BPI ATM machine in West Service Road. That wasn't his usual way but because the street going to my workplace was flooded, he decided to drove the other way around. Since that bank was along his way, he decided to drop by and withdraw some cash from it so that we could go home straight after he picks me up. According to him, he was the only one there when he entered the ATM booth but just after going out of the booth there were two men waiting for him outside. It happened so fast, he was restrained by the other man by holding him at the back with a knife pointing at the back of his neck while the other man was getting his wallet. He tried to fought back but he was hit in the face. Plus the knife at the back of his neck kept him from fighting back more. So he decided to gave it then those men flew away riding a motor. Thanks God that he wasn't seriously hurt and good thing, they took just the money. He was shocked when he arrived at my workplace so I let him rest a bit for a few minutes and gave him some ice cubes for his face. *Sigh* They took half of my monthly salary but still I am very much thankful that my hubby is safe. And also Whitey!

I am sharing this to you guys so that this incident can serve as a warning to everyone. Holidays are just around the corner and so are the bad guys! And as what my friends' have told me, those things can be easily earned but not life.

9 lovely thoughts on this:

Golden November 1, 2009 at 10:31 AM  

Whew! I'm glad to know that your hubby is safe.

Marice November 1, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

thanks sissy.. uu nga eh.. grave mga tao ngayon!

klivengood November 1, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

hay, kakatakot..ok lang yong perang nawala, maibabalik pa yon pero pag buhay ang nawala, di na maibabalik pa...yong perang kinuha ng mga holdaper mas higit pa doon ang kakailanganin nila pag dating ng araw.

pasalamat na lang tayo at ligtas si hubby mo..

Marice November 1, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

right sis kat! thanks God talaga..

Carine November 1, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

oh :/ It's so unfair that you've worked hard to earn this money just to be robbed by some lazy arses ! Happy to know that the hub is safe though!

Marice November 1, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

thanks Carine! yup tell me! that's always been one of the question that will always be left unasnwered!

sent reply to your email :)

He & Me + 3 November 1, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

Oh my gosh that is horrible. I am so glad that he is ok and I hope that they can catch those guys.

Marice November 1, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

yup its really traumatic! but i doubt if those will be caught! but i really wish they will! those should rot in jail.. thanks Mimi.

Michelle November 3, 2009 at 8:48 AM  

despite what happened, thank goodness safe si hubby mo. doble ingat na lang tayo, sis, lalo na't malapit na mag-pasko. marami talagang mapagsamantala sa ganitong panahon.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP