Music Monday #1: Rise by Samantha James

Monday, November 9, 2009



I am joining LJL's weekly meme called Music Monday :) I have been singing this for days now. This is one of the songs that uplifts me. Feel free to play it and hope you'll enjoy it too! Here's the lyrics in case you wanna sing it:

You should believe me
And everything I choose to do
You should believe that I'll
Always come back to you

Life is discovering
The love that we create
Life is a mystery
We need to embrace

In every way
You need to let go
You'll see all your dreams will follow
In every way
You need to let go

(Chorus)
People rise together
When they believe in tomorrow
Change the day to forever
This life keeps movin'
(Repeat 2x)

Open your mind and see
We have everything we need
Dream or reality
Fulfill its destiny

In every way
You need to let go
You'll see all your dreams will follow
In every way
You need to let go

(Chorus)
People rise together
When they believe in tomorrow
Change the day to forever
This life keeps movin'
(Repeat 2x)

You need to let go...
You need to let go...

(With instrumentals)
People rise
When they believe
Change the day
This life keeps movin'

(Chorus)
People rise together
When they believe in tomorrow
Change the day to forever
This life keeps movin'

Yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah...


2 lovely thoughts on this:

The Stylish House November 10, 2009 at 5:33 AM  

Marice,
What a pretty song with an uplifting message. I can understand how you have been hooked on it all week! It's a good one, thanks for sharing.
Cathy

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP