Mosaic Monday #3 and WW #13

Monday, November 16, 2009





Here's my entry for this week, our baby with her favorite Aunt, Aya and her cousin Cris :)



Thanks much for viewing and leaving some love! Don't forget to click the logo above and view other entries :)

16 lovely thoughts on this:

Diane AZ November 17, 2009 at 4:27 AM  

Cute pictures, looks like everyone had a fun time!

bj November 17, 2009 at 5:43 AM  

AWWWWW, this is so so cute..just the sweetest thing. You did great for this MM....
xo bj

aviewfromme November 17, 2009 at 6:00 AM  

Aww how cute! They look like they're enjoying your 'photo shoot'. ~Jeanne

Lavender Cottage November 17, 2009 at 6:09 AM  

Hi Marice - thanks for dropping by Lavender Cottage.
Happy Mosaic Monday - loved seeing your family.

Marsha's Mpressions November 17, 2009 at 7:26 AM  

so sweet! Families are precious!

Queenmothermamaw November 17, 2009 at 7:51 AM  

Hello Marice, thanks for stopping by my site. I do love your mosaic. The pinks are so pretty. Beautiful kiddos also. blessings
QMM

Paula November 17, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

I was immediately smitten by the pink, white and green. Very sweet.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti November 17, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

Hi Marice!

Your little girl is adorable! This si a cute mosaic. happy Mosaic Monday!

Ebie November 17, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

Love the color combination accented with the green! Look like everybody is having fun!

Alicia November 17, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

Marice,
What a beautiful name! Your baby is just adorable and the little cousin is quite a character herself. Lucky little girls to grow up together. I love the colors, Green and Pink are two of my favorite colors. Thanks for visiting me and I'm following.

I'm going to go explore your blog now, you have lots of fun things on here!

eileeninmd November 17, 2009 at 5:50 PM  

Cute photos and mosaic. Your children are beautiful.

Marice November 17, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

thanks much guys for all your wonderful comments :)

Carol November 18, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

Wonderful pictures! So glad I stopped by to enjoy your mosaic!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP