Monday Mayhem #3

Monday, November 30, 2009

1. Your love life


the best thing that ever happened to me



2. Your worst habit



I most of the time like to procrastinate!



3. The city you live in




is on the process of some major developments



4. Your pet peeve


everything and anything that stinks literally and logically!



5. Your parents


I have the best parents in the world!



6. You favorite dessert



for me, nothing beats reese peanut butter cups!



7. Your worst vacation


when all your plans are not taking place!

 
8. Yourself


a little bit of everything rolled into one

Special thanks to Google for the photos except the first one :) Thanks for viewing! Don't forget to view other entries!




11 lovely thoughts on this:

Thom November 30, 2009 at 12:18 PM  

Wonderful answers. YOur number 8 is great and I love the picture for that and 7 :) 4 was just hysterical. Have a great week ahead :)

kalea_kane November 30, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

You had lovely answers. I loved the one for your love life and number 4! Have a wonderful day!

Carine November 30, 2009 at 6:42 PM  

I like this post ! thanks for making me procrastinating even more :p

Bing (PinkLady) November 30, 2009 at 10:55 PM  

i am also guilty of #4... great answers here :)

I am Harriet December 1, 2009 at 1:03 AM  

Loved your stink answer. So true :)
Thanks for playing.

moorebloglife December 1, 2009 at 1:53 AM  

number 4 cracked me up! Glad to know your parents are appreciated. Your number one is similar to mine...
Have a great day!

shydub December 1, 2009 at 8:21 AM  

Very well said Marice. You have wonderful family.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP