Monday Mayhem #2

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

HAVE YOU or WOULD YOU...

Go Skinny Dipping?


Nope I won't hehe don't have the guts!

HAVE YOU or WOULD YOU...

Woken up somewhere that you have no idea how you got there?


Fortunately, nope!
 
HAVE YOU or WOULD YOU...

Eaten a rabbit?


Nope and don't have any plans!

HAVE YOU or WOULD YOU...

Have a meet-up with another blogger?


Not yet but I love to! There are lots of bloggers I met on blogosphere that are really good people!

HAVE YOU or WOULD YOU...

Stolen a candy bar?


Nope! I'm watching my diet!

HAVE YOU or WOULD YOU...

Roasted a pig?


Why not?! That sound's really cool but I don't think I can do it alone!

HAVE YOU or WOULD YOU...

Bounced a check


I won't!

HAVE YOU or WOULD YOU...

Gone for a balloon ride?


How I wish! That's one of my wanting-to-do list!

HAVE YOU or WOULD YOU...

Write a really cool Monday Mayhem ?



I guess I have written a cool one hahah


11 lovely thoughts on this:

Chie Wilks November 17, 2009 at 6:06 AM  

great answers..i don't want to try rabbit either..yay..rabbits are too cute to be eaten...

thanks for visiting mine

Mejis November 17, 2009 at 6:17 AM  

Trust me, rabbit tastes aweful.

LV November 17, 2009 at 6:23 AM  

I enjoyed your question and answer session. You did well on them. I am not one for rabbit. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my place.

HODGEPODGESPV November 17, 2009 at 6:23 AM  

pigs be big...that's why they have everyone come by!
mine posted

Cecile November 17, 2009 at 7:36 AM  

i like your answers; maybe we can ride the hot air balloon together :-)!

shydub November 17, 2009 at 1:14 PM  

Nice responses. Same here, i think roasting a pig sounds cool, I'll help you when you roast, but we should definitely ask for help in putting the pig in the bamboo pole hehehe.

Adie November 17, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

Thanks for checking out my Monday Mayhem! love your blog!

LDH November 17, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

Good Morning, Marice, So nice to stop by your place here and get to know you!

Kindly, ldh

Thom November 18, 2009 at 3:38 AM  

Thanks for stopping by my playground. I appreciate it. Great answers. Rabbit is mmm mm good LOL.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP