Mommy Moments: Sporty Day

Friday, November 13, 2009

mommy moments

Since my baby is too young for any real sports, I just decided to posts some of her photos that kinda related to sports, uhmm well for me they are hahaha

caguioa
Posing like Mark Caguioa haha

uhmm Ballet Dancing errr seating? :)


Swimmer!
Thanks much for viewing guys, don't forget to leave some love and visit other lovely entries!

23 lovely thoughts on this:

Chanda @ The Eco-Cheap Mom November 13, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

CUTE! Definitely a ballet dancer! :)

I like all of your pictures and your blog so I'm your newest follower!

darly November 13, 2009 at 11:13 PM  

lurve her bikini, soooo cute :)

Happy MM, here’s my entry.

Pls vote for my daughter ALTHEA INGRID S. BARON (#5 candidate) for the November Pinoy Smile of the Month. Click here to cast your vote. Thanks

Mom of Four November 14, 2009 at 4:29 AM  

I love the 2 piece swimming suit. Ballet? I thought it's gymnastic..She is so pretty and adorable..

Youngster's Park

Marice November 14, 2009 at 4:33 AM  

thanks much :) ^ uu nga no!

Dhemz November 14, 2009 at 6:10 AM  

aw naka bikini...hhehehhe..what a cutie...thanks for checking out mine mami dear...glad to be here!

Cecile November 14, 2009 at 6:35 AM  

she is very cute on her swimsuit :-)!
cute post, dear!

judys424 November 14, 2009 at 6:59 AM  

Your daughter is so cute in that bikini.. Thanks for the earlier visit. Happy MM Marice! :)

shydub November 14, 2009 at 9:00 AM  

Cute pictures sis, the youngest ballet dancer and swimmer. ang cute ng swimsuit ng baby mo.

Princess Sarah November 14, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

Yah that's true, she is cute in her bikini attire...

Evan's Mom November 14, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

She looks good in that cute swimsuit, good choice. Happy weekend!

prettyfirefly November 14, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

The pictures might not exactly be sporty but she's definitely gorgeous.. You must be proud.. --www.prettyfirefly.com

Hazel November 14, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

Look at that spade (?) on her chubby hands. Cute darling!

Mommy Riza November 14, 2009 at 9:37 PM  

She looks adorable sa bathing suit, sarap i-pinch sa cheeks!

Yami November 17, 2009 at 4:07 PM  

Hi there cutie. Aba maliit pa marunong ng magposing, future beauty queen/model in the making ang bagets mo. :)

anne November 17, 2009 at 6:16 PM  

ang cute naman ng paa ng baby mo hehehe

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP