Mellow Yellow Monday #9, Mosaic Monday and Blue Monday #2

Monday, November 2, 2009

MellowYellowMondayBadge

 


Another blast from the past hahaha since photos from Halloween aren't uploaded yet. These were taken during her first birthday celebration.
blue monday
Thanks for viewing and don't forget to click the logos above to join and check out other lovely entries :)

33 lovely thoughts on this:

SmilingSally November 2, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

What a sweet baby, Marice. Happy Blue Monday.

Euroangel November 2, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

your bebe is very cute Sis..thanks for the visits in my blogs...take care! belated happy halloween from me and my blogs!!
Euro Travel
Explore Germany
Discover USA
Euroangel Graffiti
Simply The Best

Euroangel November 2, 2009 at 9:04 PM  

can't wait to see pinas soon!

Marice November 2, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

thanks much sis! vacation ka na dito.. ay wag muna daming bagyo hahaha

The Quintessential Magpie November 2, 2009 at 9:10 PM  

Marice, that baby is just a precious little doll! Thank you for sharing the birthday with us...

Happy Blue Monday!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Martha in PA November 2, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

Thanks for stopping by. Looks like everyone had fun!

Kitty November 2, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

So cute! I like her outfit. Happy Birthday!

Thanks for dropping by my blog. :)

The Explorer November 2, 2009 at 10:36 PM  

great combinations... he is so adorable...

Mary November 2, 2009 at 11:04 PM  

What a precious baby! I love the touches of blue that you've shared with us today. Have a wonderful Blue Monday.

Stephanie V November 2, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

Looks like lots of fun...even when babies take it all so seriously. Thanks for the visit.

bj November 3, 2009 at 12:06 AM  

What an adorable little baby girl.
She is precious.
You have an awesome blog and I am going to follow..
xo bj

Karen November 3, 2009 at 1:54 AM  

What a beautiful baby!

Happy Blue Monday!

Diann November 3, 2009 at 3:27 AM  

Oh what a cutie!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Have a great day!

ellen b. November 3, 2009 at 7:31 AM  

Looks like a fun party !

Carly November 3, 2009 at 7:52 AM  

cute photos!! Can't wait to see this year's Halloween!

anne November 3, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

Your baby is so cute..

Sreisaat November 3, 2009 at 12:19 PM  

Cuuuuute!
I hope I'll have one as adorable as her... soon :)

Inside Cambodia

storyteller November 4, 2009 at 3:10 AM  

What a marvelous mosaic of happy photos with yellows and blues! I'm way behind on blog visits but am doing what I can to catch up with everyone today. Here’s my Mellow Yellow Blue Monday post:
Neighborhood Views - Artistic Blues and Yellows
Hugs and blessings,

Mary November 7, 2009 at 6:28 PM  

Oh how sweet -- she is adorable!!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful images at MM. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP