Mellow Yellow Monday #14, Blue Monday #6, Wordless Wednesday #18 and Pixelbug Weekend #1

Monday, November 30, 2009



MellowYellowMondayBadge



Pixel Bug weekend button 1



Yey I am posting my entries for this week earlier than usual :) These were taken using my camphone last Saturday when we have attended Spongebob and Bikini Bottom's Ayala mall tours. Luckily our baby won a free seat and along with that, a Spongebob baller bracelet and a chance to have a photo taken with the gang. But as usual, she didn't want to be close to them or to any mascot such as that that's why you won't find her on any of the photos I uploaded. We have tried gettin a photo of her with them as the background using my sis-in-law's camera, we'll try to upload it soon! Thanks much for viewing and leaving some love. Don't forget to visit other entries :)





* Can't stop editing hahah

41 lovely thoughts on this:

Rinkly Rimes November 30, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

An extremely gold-yellow-orange idea! And one bound to cheer us on a Monday morning!

Karen November 30, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

Looks like fun! My daughter likes sponge bob and I have to admit I find him funny too.

Happy Blue Monday!

bobbie November 30, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

Can't say I care much for the sponge - but doesn't he make a colorful and festive looking picture!

Marice November 30, 2009 at 9:23 AM  

same here Karen :) im his fan!

indeed Bobbie! thanks!

Chie Wilks November 30, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

wow..the kids were all enjoying for sure with spongebob....great shots for MYM

mine is here

Ladynred November 30, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

I'm sure the kids were having fun!Great pictures.

life's journey November 30, 2009 at 6:22 PM  

A fun day with sponge bob...happy MYM!

gengen November 30, 2009 at 6:22 PM  

Nice and cute for Blue Monday....

storyteller at Small Reflections November 30, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

Fun shots ... definitely mellow ;-)
Hugs and blessings,

His Unfailing Love November 30, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

pretty photos, love all. Thanks for sharing.

marites1034 November 30, 2009 at 11:35 PM  

looks like a fun event! nice captures!!

SmilingSally November 30, 2009 at 11:49 PM  

Everybody loves Spongebob, and so do I. Happy Blue Monday, mizhelle.

The Quintessential Magpie December 1, 2009 at 1:00 AM  

Hi, Marice! As old as I am, I am a HUGE Sponge Bob fan! This looks like such a fun thing. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Happy Blue Monday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

crafty mom December 1, 2009 at 1:04 AM  

Fun weekend...Nice shot of the events. Am playing too...

Diann December 1, 2009 at 2:55 AM  

Great pitures! Looks like it wasa lot of fun!

have a wonderful day!

scribbler December 1, 2009 at 3:55 AM  

I was actually thinking of taking a photo of my sponge in the kitchen LOL!
Nice photos dear.
Check out my strange sunflowers

Dimple December 1, 2009 at 4:05 AM  

Wow, Spongebob is everywhere! Nice shots, and thaks for the visit!

Mary December 1, 2009 at 4:06 AM  

What a cute post! How can you not love Sponge Bob? Have a wonderful Blue Monday.

peggy gatto December 1, 2009 at 4:54 AM  

I like blue and yellow together!
Happy Monday!!!

Irene December 1, 2009 at 6:35 AM  

Looks like a fun event! And thanks for visiting my blog!

Debra Kaye December 1, 2009 at 7:32 AM  

How much fun! Happy Blue Monday! Thanks for visiting today.

Mona Sweden December 1, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

This looks like great fun! Very colourful. I like it!

Shy December 1, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

lol, this is cute, all in one meme. Happy blue Monday. check mine too

LV December 1, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

You did a wonderful job putting all those different blogs together so well. Very nicely done.

Sassy Mom December 1, 2009 at 1:03 PM  

Looks like a lot of fun! My son still loves Spongebob even if he's quite old for that.

M3clicks December 1, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

spongebob is really one zany character.

NatureFootstep December 3, 2009 at 3:07 AM  

this made me sile so.... great psot :)

chubskulit December 7, 2009 at 3:51 AM  

Wowowow, my kids would love that too.. I bet your princess had a blast!

My PBW

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP