Mellow Yellow Monday #13 and Blue Monday #5

Monday, November 23, 2009

MellowYellowMondayBadge





Another photo from the last Trick or Treat :) I really intend to put it on installment so I will have entries for these memes :) Thanks for viewing and leaving some love. Don't forget to click the logos above to view other entries :)

21 lovely thoughts on this:

Karen November 23, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

How cute! Looks like fun!

Cindy November 23, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

What a cute photo
cindy

Carine November 23, 2009 at 10:12 PM  

ahah i want the same car :p

The Quintessential Magpie November 23, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

Oh, Marice... how cute! Love the driver!

Happy Blue Monday to you and a Happy Thanksgiving... hope yours is extra special!

XO,

Sheila :-)

SmilingSally November 23, 2009 at 11:42 PM  

How did you Trick or Treat in a Blue Jeep? Happy Blue Monday and have a Happy Thanksgiving, Maurice.

Marice November 23, 2009 at 11:54 PM  

hahha we did TT before that :) Thanks Sally :)

Quilt Works November 24, 2009 at 1:24 AM  

Happy Looking car, great catch!
I clicked on your google ads, hope when you visit my sight you can visit one of my sponsors too! We can help each other by being a "click tag" team


...A field of golden sunflowers!

Mary November 24, 2009 at 1:39 AM  

What a wonderful photo! Have a great Blue Monday and enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday.

Ladynred November 24, 2009 at 6:07 AM  

looks cute and fun!
http://cookandbaking.com

Dhemz November 25, 2009 at 5:56 AM  

ayay! 2 in 1.....looks cute and fun indeed!

thanks for dropping by on my page...great to be here...salamat!

eden November 25, 2009 at 6:59 AM  

nice entry for mellow yellow Monday and Blue Monday.

Looks like everyone had a great time..

thanks for the visit

Race November 25, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

what a lovely car, I'm sure my son would love that, it's so cute! nice colors too!

Liz November 26, 2009 at 2:08 AM  

Looks like your little driver is having so much fun. Happy MYM!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP