Mellow Yellow Monday #10, Mosaic Monday #2 and Blue Monday #3

Monday, November 9, 2009

MellowYellowMondayBadge





Another all-in-one post hahaha :) Thanks for viewing, don't forget to view other entries by clicking the logos above!

31 lovely thoughts on this:

Cindy November 9, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

What a sweet little girl.
cindy

chubskulit November 9, 2009 at 8:52 PM  

You are so lucky that you have such a nice weather there, super cold no in here,..

To start the week, I am sharing our walk in the park last weekend.

Marice November 9, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

thanks cindy!

gosh sissy those were taken last summer ;)

Spiderdama November 9, 2009 at 11:43 PM  

So cute:-)

(Ps: my photo is a flame from oilplatform)

Have a nice week!

ShY November 10, 2009 at 12:00 AM  

Hi Marice, cute ng lil girl mo at ganda ng pool diyan ahh.

Happy Blue Monday!My Entry

bobbie November 10, 2009 at 1:08 AM  

Beautiful photos.

thanks for stopping by.

Mary November 10, 2009 at 2:19 AM  

What beautiful children. Your photos are wonderful. I hope you are having a terrific Blue Monday.

The Quintessential Magpie November 10, 2009 at 3:48 AM  

Marice, she is just an absolute doll! Look at that precious little face! I love seeing these cute pictures. She looks like such a happy little one, too! Speaking of which...

Happy Blue Monday!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Hagemor November 10, 2009 at 4:35 AM  

beautiful, thanks for sharing, and thank you so much for visiting me!! have a nice day, greetings from Norway

Marice November 10, 2009 at 4:48 AM  

thanks much! love all your comments!

Speedcat Hollydale November 10, 2009 at 4:53 AM  

MultiTasking! ... I did too :-)

Great photos, and hello from Minnesota

SD at "Addicted to The Click" November 10, 2009 at 5:20 AM  

Adorable little girl!! Thanks for the visit and comment today!

ellen b. November 10, 2009 at 5:37 AM  

So sweet! Looks like a fun time together...

linda November 10, 2009 at 6:42 AM  

What a gorgeous little girl...is she yours?

Beautiful pool too! It looks sooo inviting!

storyteller November 10, 2009 at 6:46 AM  

Adorable ;-)
Love your mosaic and your creative multi-tasking! My Mellow Yellow is at Small Reflections and Blue Monday at Sacred Ruminations
Hugs and blessings,
Happily Retired Gal

SmilingSally November 10, 2009 at 7:00 AM  

What a sweetie. Happy Blue Monday to you, Marice!

LDH November 10, 2009 at 7:50 AM  

Such a cute little face! Very sweet Mosaic!
Kindly, ldh

Cerelle November 10, 2009 at 7:53 AM  

What could make a better mosaic than all those happy faces! Now THAT'S beautiful~ cheers

Ebie November 10, 2009 at 10:00 AM  

Fun in the sun and pool! Looks like a very nice weather. Your precious girl is so cute!

Ebie's Mosaic.

Sherri November 10, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

Great Happy Pictures!! Hope you are having a wonderful Blue Monday and have a great week : )

Anna November 10, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

What a beautiful little girl! Lovely spot too. I wouldn't mind taking a dip in that pool.
Thank you for visiting my blog and commenting on my yellow-pictures.
Clever of you to combine the different colour-memes. I think I've solved the problem by doing different memes different weeks and letting my cat Sara do some of the work when it is appropriate for her. She did the Blue Monday Meme this week.

Best wishes
Anna

eileeninmd November 10, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

You have a pretty little girl. great mosaic.
unre

vivapinay November 12, 2009 at 10:56 AM  

Best post.. Great choice sis!

Thanks!

Denise Marie November 12, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

Oh my...what a beauty!! I've only got boys around here.

Ladynred November 13, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

What a beautiful girl you have. Thanks for dropping by my blog.
http://canadianscrapbookerblog.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP