Give Me Five #5

Monday, November 23, 2009



Give Me Five reasons you can be thankful this year. Here are mine:
1. For each passing day :) For each and every sunshine I am seeing everyday!
2. For having a wonderful family both my immediate and extended :)
3. For all of my friends, though I rarely see some or most of them but I know they are still my trusted friends
4. For all the blessings that God had showered us everyday
5. For the trials that came along our way that made us realize so many things


How about you, what are the things you are thankful for this year?

9 lovely thoughts on this:

Joyce November 23, 2009 at 11:49 PM  

Those are all great things for which to be thankful, Marice. I enjoyed visiting your blog. <3

LV November 23, 2009 at 11:51 PM  

We all need to take more time to be thankful. We seem to take things for granted and we should not. I have truly been bless and I could never say thank you enough. Blessings to you and family.

BeccA's Buzz November 24, 2009 at 1:27 AM  

I agree, nice list!! Thanks for playing along :)

Vivian November 24, 2009 at 2:47 AM  

great list...makes a person think of all the things we really don't think about each day.
have a great thanksgiving!

Jane November 24, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

Me? I'm thankful for my infinitely patient husband :) And I have something for you over at my blog!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP