Friday Fill-ins #12

Friday, November 13, 2009

fridayfillin.gif



And...here we go!

1. The last band I saw live was Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is additional vacation :). (if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday) We actually don't celebrate it here in the Phil but our company I'm working with observes US Holidays :)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is still on my to-do lists.
4. Thoughts of what should be our gifts to our loved ones this coming Holiday season fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear two-piece on summer without offending anyone because of my stretchies hahaha
6. Bagpipes are a class of musical instrument that I don't know how to play.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a busy day for me, tomorrow my plans include catching Zzz's and bonding time with both hubby and our baby and Sunday, I want to go to the mall and have my eyebrow threaded and get a manicure and a pedicure!


15 lovely thoughts on this:

JDaniel4's Mom November 13, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

Nice list! Have a great weekend!

YuL hm November 13, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

thanks for stopping by my blog =)

Carine November 13, 2009 at 9:55 PM  

I didn't know Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, thanks for the discovery !

He & Me + 3 November 13, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

I still have Christmas shopping on my list too. Ugh.

Marice November 13, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

aww and we only have how many days left :(

Taylor B. November 14, 2009 at 1:39 AM  

Enjoy your extra time off of work! Glad we could help. hehe

Chie Wilks November 14, 2009 at 5:01 AM  

i am thinking about your fill-ins number 4 too...I need to budget wisely..ang mahal na ng mga bilihin...thanks for visiting mine

kyooty November 14, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

Have a great weekend, thanks for dropping by. YAY! for holiday time off

Diana_CT November 15, 2009 at 2:00 AM  

I haven't even started thinking of a Christmas list yet.

Mommy Cara November 15, 2009 at 6:54 AM  

I love your answer on no.5, I could say NOW I am scared of getting stretch marks. I have to see Vicki Bello for that. LOL! I wish we could get pregnant without having those marks. ayt?

Marice November 16, 2009 at 9:39 PM  

thanks guys..

^ u are right.. how i wish too!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP