Friday Fill-ins #11

Friday, November 6, 2009




And...here we go!

1. Plans and schedules always needs to be together.

2. I'm happy when things are in place.

3. The last thing I drank was a hot coffee just to stimulate my throat.

4. One of the most valuable things in my life is my family .

5. I like veggies, mushroom and cheese on my pizza.

6. Dear November, how come you flying so fast?!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to successful activation, tomorrow my plans include opening a new ATM account and Sunday, I want to go to the mall with my family and have fun!

18 lovely thoughts on this:

Marie Burton November 6, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

Cute blog! Loved your ansers, My fill-in is up at The Burton Review.

shelburns November 6, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Our #4s are the same!

Marites November 6, 2009 at 10:53 PM  

We love the same things in #4. #5 is cool! happy weekend!

Mine is here.

Marice November 6, 2009 at 11:06 PM  

yup i think most of us have the same answer on #4 :)

Suzanne November 7, 2009 at 12:08 AM  

Would love to go malling too! :D Thanks for dropping by!

Diana_CT November 7, 2009 at 12:14 AM  

Yes, November is flying by and the weather is getting colder, we had snow already.

Marice November 7, 2009 at 12:24 AM  

^ aww that must be really cold!

thanks for droppin by ;)

Snowbell November 7, 2009 at 1:34 AM  

Have a great time at the mall.
Here are my fill-ins

ann marie November 7, 2009 at 1:41 AM  

Great answers. Have a good weekend :)

Bonnie November 7, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

Shopping at the Mall is always fun......I find myself getting clothes for the kids instead of myself, there clothes are so much cuter.

Happy Weekend!

JDaniel4's Mom November 7, 2009 at 11:37 PM  

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoyed your list!

Chie Wilks November 8, 2009 at 1:43 AM  

hello sis..sorry im quite late hehehe..korek ka..ang bilis..ngayon November mgpapasko na...taob na naman tau sa pgbubudget nito

sara November 8, 2009 at 2:56 AM  

so I am curious what a successful activation is...hope it went well.

I love veggie pizza too, but I just love pizza period so I am not picky what is on it!! :)

Marice November 9, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

thanks much guys! hope u all had a great weekend!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP