Aww! Thanks Again Ladies!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I know this is really late but I'd like to thank Bambie of The Road I Travel On and Mommy Hazel of Diary of a Stay-at-home Mommy Wannabe for passing to me these wonderful blog awards :) So sweet of you ladies to think of me :) Here are the awards I got:


Shared to me by Bambie 
And I am passing this to the following lovely bloggers:
Rules: To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers you've awarded to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


 
Shared to me by Mommy Hazel 


I can never trade for anything else the joy of being a mom. Each and every experiences are worth treasuring :) Everything that it offers are unlimited and unconditional :)

Rules:
1. Show the award logo in your post.
2. Pick a picture you have with your kiddo/s.
3. Post should include your best experience as a Mom.
4. Nominate other blogger moms out there that you consider the best mom, like yourself.


So I am now passing this to the following Best Moms: Mimi, Rocio, Sheila, LDH, Alicia, a49erfangirl

Enjoy these awards guys and have fun!

12 lovely thoughts on this:

Carine November 19, 2009 at 12:51 AM  

Thx for this award :D makes me happy ^^

Hagemor November 19, 2009 at 1:07 AM  

Thank you sooo much!!!! I'm really honoured and happy!!!

Alicia November 19, 2009 at 1:49 AM  

How sweet of you to think of me!!

Thank you so much!

LDH November 19, 2009 at 2:06 AM  

Dear Marice,

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness. You made my day :)

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ November 19, 2009 at 2:51 AM  

Thank you so Much Mia!!!
I will post it as soonest I finish updating my computer!!!
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

mhai November 19, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

thank u so much for the award, sis!!

Fatima November 19, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

Congratulations on your awards! ^_^

Felisol November 20, 2009 at 1:48 PM  

Congratulations on your awards.
Thank you for thinking of me.
From Felisol

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP