America's Next Top Model Cycle 13 Winner is...

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

No other than, Nicole Fox!


Yey! My bet won :) She won it over a tight competition with Laura.


Actually, I am happy for these two young ladies when they reached the finals because they are generally good girls :) As in, all throughout the competition you haven't seen them displaying any of the bad girl image. Not to mention that they both performed well on most of this cycle's challenges. That is why there's some point during the finals that I was torn between the two. Congratulations to Nicole, she truly deserves it. And for Laura, I know that she also has a place now in the modeling industry.

Awww how this cycle flies so fast! Now I can't wait for the next cycle :) Wanna be on top?! :)

Photo Source: Examiner

3 lovely thoughts on this:

Er. December 19, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

Nice blog dear! I reality like your blog. But according to me you should add some link to Download Americas Next Top Model cycle 13 in your blog. From it people can get best information from your blog.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP