12 of 52

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Forever In Blue Jeans


52 weeks
Where's mommy? heheh  Here's our little princess, back then when she chose to kept herself busy with a door instead of socializing heheh good thing that she's slowly getting over with her stranger anxiety now :)

Thanks for viewing! Don't forget to click the logo and view other entries!

18 lovely thoughts on this:

chili pepper November 5, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

Hey, that was a tricky way to get in the picture, without getting in the picture. I need to remember that next time I have a bad hair day!

Marice November 5, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

nice idea right? I think i was having a breakout (pimple) that day too hahah

He & Me + 3 November 5, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

You are so funny. I love this picture. Way to get in it even if it is just half of you. LOL YOu princess is so cute.

Phebie November 5, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

so cute naman ur princess...

tnx sa visit....

Carin November 5, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

You are pretty smart =) She is so adorable, very cute picture.

chubskulit November 5, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

Naku ang favorite kong dalaginding, ang cute cute talaga!

EJ said Hold my hand MOM"

Darcie November 6, 2009 at 1:09 AM  

They were not specific right...they didn't say which part of us MOM's had to be in the picture...it all counts. LOL!

Great picture!

All American Family November 6, 2009 at 1:11 AM  

oh - what a doll! What a clever way to get yourself in the pic whithout showing your face. ;) Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Alicia November 6, 2009 at 1:20 AM  

Aww..she's so cute!! And at least you're still in the picture! LOL

jen@odbt November 6, 2009 at 1:24 AM  

Counts in my book! You're in it. She is too cute with her little tiara.

Marice November 6, 2009 at 1:24 AM  

hahaha thanks much guys!

Ben, Heather and kids November 6, 2009 at 1:58 AM  

I agree- how clever! adorable girl!

kirsty815 November 6, 2009 at 11:33 PM  

How adoreable she is! Sometimes a little stanger anxiety is a good thing! Thanks for stopping by my WW.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP