10 Ways to Waste Time on the Internet

Tuesday, November 3, 2009




Here's my entry for this week, though for me this aren't a waste of time:
1. Blogging.. all stuff that you can do and that are related to blogging
2. Facebook'ng and reading my friends' latest posts
3. Tweet'ing and reading tweets from the people I followed and who followed me.
4. Reading entertainment gossips from PEP.ph
5. Reading and watching news online
6. Watching TV series online and watching different videos on YT
7. Visiting online forums
8. Uploading/downloading stuff like photos, study materials etc
9. Online window shopping hahha
10. Surf to the max!


9 lovely thoughts on this:

Carine November 3, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

I loose a lot of time on facebook everyday too ^^ i's like an addiction !

Prettymom November 3, 2009 at 10:30 PM  

panalo.. hehe

nakalimutan ko p pala s list ko plurking..haha

Marice November 3, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

hahah nakalimutan mo pa yan a hahaha

~Andie's adventures in Listland~ November 4, 2009 at 3:38 AM  

Another great list. Reading everyone's list is making me realise how much I love the internet :)

Marice November 4, 2009 at 4:19 AM  

hahah right :) thanks for stoppin by!

Frances D November 4, 2009 at 6:41 AM  

What a nice list and a lovely girlie girlie blog.
I forgot to include Tweeting on my list :)
http://www.ablogcalled.me/2009/11/ten-ways-to-waste-time-on-the-internet.html

Joanne MV November 4, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

How can I forget the entertainment news?! I read PEP as well...hehehehe

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP