Wordless Wednesday #9 and Sepia Scene #10

Wednesday, October 21, 2009








38 lovely thoughts on this:

Carver October 21, 2009 at 2:59 AM  

That's an adorable shot.

Robin October 21, 2009 at 4:16 AM  

Very cute, and chock full of attitude too. Watch out for her teenage years LOL.

Bonny October 21, 2009 at 4:27 AM  

She's just checkin' to see who's checkin' hHER out!!! Too cute!!! Adorable!

Happy WW!

Marice October 21, 2009 at 4:36 AM  

@Robin, now I got scared hahaha

@Bonny, hahah maybe!

thanks guys!

klivengood October 21, 2009 at 6:40 AM  

Hahaha...may balak mag model...marunong na...

hello baby, sali ko sa going bulilit..

ang cute nya hahaha...kakaaliw

Life Ramblings October 21, 2009 at 7:33 AM  

too cute for words. Happy WW!

chubskulit October 21, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

Hahahaha panalo ang pose lol.. Your little girl is a princess Marice. I love how she posed for the camera hahaha, so adorable! Follow na kita para di ko mamiss posts mo with your adorable darling.

Thanks for dropping by at my page.

By the way, I am trying to generate some support for our daughter. We entered her into a Smile Contest, and was wondering if you could please vote for her (just once), the contest runs until October 31st. Your vote would be so much appreciated.

To cast your vote, please go to this link. Please look for Jillian Rylie Cottrill.

Thank you very much!

Rose

nicquee October 21, 2009 at 5:23 PM  

She's one real kikay in the making! :)

Tina October 21, 2009 at 6:32 PM  

love these colour scenes. makes a pic look older than it is which is cool. your little girl loves the camera doesent she bless her!

Tina from
Mummy Diaries
Game FreakZ
Gossip Avenue
Travel Shack

Grampy October 21, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

She is such a cutie pie.I love the over the shoulder look.

reanaclaire October 21, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

hi.. why is called wordless wednesday.. does it signify something? sorry.. i m blur in this.. btw, your girl is adorable!

Indrani October 22, 2009 at 12:53 AM  

So sweet!
Lovely capture.

Carletta October 22, 2009 at 6:58 AM  

She is so cute - even in sepia!
I love how she loves to pose for you. :)
Carletta’s Captures.

lisaschaos October 22, 2009 at 8:14 AM  

What a cutie! She's got the look!

Marice October 22, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

thanks all for your lovely comments :)

Felisol October 23, 2009 at 12:04 AM  

she is a sepia princess, that's for sure. The way she looks over her glasses is priceless.
From Felisol

JunieRose2005 October 23, 2009 at 12:09 AM  

OH!! How cute!
She's just adorable and looks great in Sepia!


Junie

kaye October 23, 2009 at 12:27 AM  

oh that ones gonna be trouble :) she's adorable. If you want to wander down my road I’m home.

@nemonen October 23, 2009 at 2:03 AM  

So sweet she is. Adorable!!!

Tricia October 23, 2009 at 2:47 AM  

Awwww! She's so cuuuute! I know I say that every week, but she soooo is! Adorable

Nina October 23, 2009 at 3:19 AM  

oh, SO pretty and lovely!

Patti October 23, 2009 at 5:46 AM  

She is so adorable. She makes me smile.


Thanks for visiting my blog ;-)

a49erfangirl October 23, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

Awww she is adorable! She looks like a little diva! Love the star glasses those are too cute. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you have a great day.

Heidi October 23, 2009 at 10:45 AM  

Ooh, she looks like she's got some attitude there! What an adorable picture! I really love how she's peeking over her glasses!
Thanks for coming to visit me today, and thanks for the link back to your post!

Marice October 23, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

thanks guys.. love all your comments :)

...^^v... October 24, 2009 at 5:22 AM  

hahahah! so cute!

what's lacking is 'hasta la vista, baby!' Nice!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP