Wordless Wednesday #10 and Sepia Scene #11

Tuesday, October 27, 2009





My entry for this week :)



Thanks for always leaving some love :) Don't forget to click the links above to view other entries for this week!

29 lovely thoughts on this:

chubskulit October 27, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

Your daughter is very pretty sis..

jams o donnell October 27, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

What an utter sweetie! Happy WW

Anya October 27, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

She is a BEAUTY (@^.^@)

estrella05azul October 28, 2009 at 12:43 AM  

Oh my gosh, how sweet! Great photo, you've captured the sneakiness and cuteness we can overdose on! :P
Happy WW :)

Liza October 28, 2009 at 2:55 AM  

She's a real cutie! Happy WW!

Btw, I have changed the link.

Life's sweets and spices

He & Me + 3 October 28, 2009 at 10:56 AM  

She is so cute and I love the pigtails. Adorable.

Crystal October 28, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

Oh she is just way to cute for words and I also love love those pigtails.

Eagles Wings October 29, 2009 at 12:30 AM  

How cute, great photo!
Thanks for stopping by!

Pacey October 29, 2009 at 12:40 AM  

Whatta cutie here Marice...thanks for the visit too.

Felisol October 29, 2009 at 12:56 AM  

What a treasure you've got in your beautiful daughter.
Take good care of her.
From Felisol

Marie Höglund October 29, 2009 at 2:27 AM  

I understand this is your daughter. She looks lovely and I can imagine all the love she gives you. Thanks for stopping by at my place :-)

Marice October 29, 2009 at 2:38 AM  

thanks so much guys ;)

Carletta October 29, 2009 at 4:47 AM  

She has the sweetest smile!
Love the some of the color is showing through - nice effect.
Round The Bend.

Patti October 29, 2009 at 5:08 AM  

I agree with Carletta; your little daughter has a sweet smile.


Happy Sepia Scenes ~

Ralph October 29, 2009 at 5:14 AM  

Absolutely beautiful! We see a bright personality and someone who is a thinker and pays attention to everything. A blessing and joy, slightly sad here as our two are practically grown-up. You still have time with her!

Marice October 29, 2009 at 5:37 AM  

thanks much guys..

thanks Ralph.. we are tying to enjoy every moment of her childhood :)

kaye October 30, 2009 at 1:22 AM  

she gets cuter every week. If you want to wander down my road I’m home.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP