Titanic II - is this for real?

Monday, October 26, 2009


 Source:ryoungjohn85

Who doesn't know Titanic? Jack and Rose? My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion? It was such a big hit back then but would you believe, I haven't seen the movie in full length! heheh I don't know I was too overwhelmed by the people reaction that time that they even had a free showing on different towns that I was able to watched some of the flick's highlight. Now one of the Facebook users uploaded this video which claimed that he got this from Dreamworks and will be shown at 2012. Not sure though if this is for real, but I think it's worth sharing. Enjoy!

5 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 October 26, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

That was crazy. How strange of a movie would that be? Thanks for sharing.

Marice October 26, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

u are right Mimi.. still needs a lot of digging to check its credibility :) thanks for viewing!

Tara October 27, 2009 at 8:12 AM  

it's a movie titled, Revolutionary Road released early this year. it's not titanic II.

Marice October 27, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

thanks for clarifying sissy!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP